Quick queston

Saladinbob

It's all up to you. I say as long as you don't go below 1200 expertise you can basically do anything you want to your gear to help improve stats. Hope this helps. I have a lev50 commando and still absorb damage fine and pump out tremendous dps. But once I go below that mark it demineshes extremely fast. I say expertiment and see what works best. Hope this helps :)

Quick answer- It would be best to not run any endurance crystals unless you are a tank and even then its suspect.

I totally agree, cause Endurance really doesn't do that much with the crystals wise. Its almost a waste cause it doesn't give you a big enough notice to your health bar, I mostly recommend Power crystal over anything

I totally agree, cause Endurance really doesn't do that much with the crystals wise. Its almost a waste cause it doesn't give you a big enough notice to your health bar, I mostly recommend Power crystal over anything

Cheers guys. Let me turn this around though. I'm a Jugg Immortal/Rage Hybrid. If I go with the expertise crystal and change an armouring or mod in my shield to something with bigger End/Str, will it make much of a difference in PvP? Also, does Expertise only apply to Warzones?

Cheers guys. Let me turn this around though. I'm a Jugg Immortal/Rage Hybrid. If I go with the expertise crystal and change an armouring or mod in my shield to something with bigger End/Str, will it make much of a difference in PvP? Also, does Expertise only apply to Warzones?

If you are immortal or rage I would use expertise or power.