I can't see the KDY starship assembly datapad text

I really hope this is unrelated, but Qyzen's Alliance alert on Hoth has a datapad to where you can find certain non-World Boss targets to gain influence with him, I used to be able to but now can't read the text from that either. Could an update/ weekly reset have broken tooltipping certain rollover icons in the environment or something???

I think this is happening in other datapads across the galaxy.

During Pirate Incursion, there is a Republic mission regarding a mole. When you are at the final step, and you enter the farm building to confront the republic traitor, there is a datapad on the table. You used to be able to click on that and read a little message from the traitor to his family about how their finances are going to improve soon. Now clicking on that datapad does nothing.

This seems to be even more widespread. I'm doing Chapter 12 of KOTFE "Visions in the Dark" and none of the objects around Satele's ship display anything in chat. For example, clicking on the "Locket" item in the bridge of the ship at X 1473 Y 390 Z 33 in the "ship Interior" of the Odessen Wilds World Map used to display text describing an image of a young Theron Shan, but now nothing happens.