My PvP guild decided to switch servers because of the imbalance

Zolaz

Well, if you are a true PvP guild and are still going Empire ... I am calling you out. All you want is easy fights and zerg tactics. If you had any sack you would just tell the handfull of people in the game to reroll on a different server and play Republic.

Bump for fixing server imbalance. Hopefully people read this and realize that there are twice as many sith than republic.

What this means is insanely long warzone queues for sith and instant warzone queues for republic. I was on a WoW server with 2-1 imbalance and it was a nightmare. Expect 30 minute wait times if you're sith.

Bump for fixing server imbalance. Hopefully people read this and realize that there are twice as many sith than republic.

What this means is insanely long warzone queues for sith and instant warzone queues for republic. I was on a WoW server with 2-1 imbalance and it was a nightmare. Expect 30 minute wait times if you're sith.

Well, it's a good thing they made some warzones cross faction then :D

Well, if you are a true PvP guild and are still going Empire ... I am calling you out. All you want is easy fights and zerg tactics. If you had any sack you would just tell the handfull of people in the game to reroll on a different server and play Republic.

DeathKorps states that if the republic had half a sack they would shut up and enjoy the odds stacked against them. WTB AAO

Edited by DeathKorps

Hey it's only day 1 of the head start. the game isn't officially released yet.

If things are the way you say they are, many who were going Empire might just start Republic instead. It's not like your losing a lvl 50 with countless hours spent on it.

True. Hopefully people do that for their own sake

Right here: http://swtorprogress.com/members.php

As you can see its a serious problem across all servers, especially PvP servers.[/QUO

I'm sorry, but linking something that is nothing to do with Bioware is just mute, and considering the comments on there are 1 day old, as in before EA even started then it's really not a very trust worthy source

It will balance itself out when Kids get the game for christmas, the younger they are the more likely they will roll Jedi something!

in my experience, the people who say stuff like this are usually kids

"I'm going to play cool sith, while all the little kids play jedi!"

I know this because it was my attitude when I was a kid playing my first MMO.

Edited by reofjsof