Manaan Stronghold Bugs

FlavivsAetivs

Here is a list of Bugs I have noticed with the Manaan Stronghold:

1. The light fixture hooks on the entrance superstructure are wall hooks, despite them being upside-down for hanging items.

2. The Intro plays every time. I consider this a feature, but I think it is a bug.

3. Strongholds are having instance problems and Manaan is especially bad. Other players' naked companions keep showing up, as well as special effects, etc. crossing instances.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is only one Starship hook. You can't get to it or see the bottom of anything you place on it.

If you try to use any of the alternate 3 layouts, you can't see the hooks to click on them and place items.

(Should I link to all the threads about people frustrated with the isolated Nar Shaddaa starship hook? This one is even worse as there is no way to reach it or use alternate hook layouts.)

None of the Small Floor hooks on the entrance walkway convert to anything, such as Floor Narrow Medium hooks.

Edited by Xina_LA

• Dev Post
3. Strongholds are having instance problems and Manaan is especially bad. Other players' naked companions keep showing up, as well as special effects, etc. crossing instances.

This issue should now be resolved. If you run into it again, please let me know the server you are on and what faction you are playing.

Thanks!

-eric

This really isn't a bug but...

Devs, y'all gave us an Emergency Escape Submarine (Ceiling) and an Underwater Observatory.

But then you put a Generator Ceiling Light over the hatch that goes down into the ocean, instead of a hook.

So our Emergency Escape Submarine deco can't look like it lowers the sub into the water.

Dudes, that just makes me sad.

Edited by Xina_LA

Devs, y'all gave us an Emergency Escape Submarine (Ceiling) and an Underwater Observatory.

But then you put a Generator Ceiling Light over the hatch that goes down into the ocean, instead of a hook.

So our Emergency Escape Submarine deco can't look like it lowers the sub into the water.

My thoughts exactly.

Yet another example of a bewildering lack of thoughtfulness on the part of the Stronghold designers.

Edited by CWBuff

In the deepwater essentials bundle we get 1 manaan fountain (matches what the item description says before you purchase). However, in the decoration management window there are 2 additional fountains that say they come from the deepwater essentials bundle. I'd really like those 2 other fountains for my sh, so my question is: glitch/bug that they were left out of the bundle OR mislabeled in the deco management window?

Since i have your attention... One more query. We got new decos on the Felusio stato vendor when yavin was released that were iconic to yavin. Will we be seeing anything similar for our new manaan digs in the future??

In the deepwater essentials bundle we get 1 manaan fountain (matches what the item description says before you purchase). However, in the decoration management window there are 2 additional fountains that say they come from the deepwater essentials bundle. I'd really like those 2 other fountains for my sh, so my question is: glitch/bug that they were left out of the bundle OR mislabeled in the deco management window?

Since i have your attention... One more query. We got new decos on the Felusio stato vendor when yavin was released that were iconic to yavin. Will we be seeing anything similar for our new manaan digs in the future??

Maybe it is a good thing I am waiting to purchase this until this is clarified.

This issue should now be resolved. If you run into it again, please let me know the server you are on and what faction you are playing.

Hey Eric, I'm on Harbinger, Republic-side, and still seeing a bunch of phantom companions getting ready for skinny dipping parties, all over the place.

• Dev Post
Hey Eric, I'm on Harbinger, Republic-side, and still seeing a bunch of phantom companions getting ready for skinny dipping parties, all over the place.

Yup, seems the pool party has kicked off again. We're looking into it.

-eric

Is anyone else no longer hearing Ambient Machine decorations? I know they used to be quiet, but I don't even hear Ambient Machine: Birds when I stand right on top of it, and I'm used to hearing that clearly. (Yes, I'm making sure the symbol actually lights up and I did check my Preferences.)

Eric,

You need to check the Deepwater Essential Pack

On the pack it List one fountain, the Fountain of Tranquility but if you look at the decoration list it list 2 more that come from that pack:

Fountain of Knowledge and Fountain of Light.

Either it is a misprint on the decoration list or forgotten on the pack but you should clarify this before too long.

Thanks.

I am still seeing others' companions but they are fully clothed (Ebon Hawk).

Also, I have a companion placed as a decoration who shows a quest triangle (the companion does not have a quest or mission in gameplay, however).

Thanks!

Edited by lashalla

Well you know, when you release a water stronghold you should expect the companions are going to want to go skinny-dipping. :rak_03:

Perhaps the companion can survive in the water but if we try with our characters it is instant death.

Swim school anyone?

I have several companions that does not belong to me at my TRE Manaan stronghold showing up from time to time only a few minutes ago.

Edited by Icestar