Managing characters in our account

Katpoohtoo

There are times when I want to review my characters and their details including gear in my swtor.com account without having to log into the game. I would also like to plan and design a new character in my account without having to be in game. I'm not suggesting to actually start a character off game, but to be able to plan one with an online character designer. Would that be possible?

I have 164 characters, last I counted, across 4 accounts.

Spreadsheets are your friend.

I really like spreadsheets. I use them at work. I can use a spreadsheet to list my characters and their attributes, but that would not be the solution for the character designer part. Furthermore, would a spreadsheet enable me to see how specific gearing or mods would affect the character? Would a pivot table work? This would involve players to design a very complex and multi-level spreadsheet that frankly neither I nor the average player would be able to do, and I don't think that Excel is capable of. But I do believe that the developers can create a program.

I have 164 characters, last I counted, across 4 accounts.

Spreadsheets are your friend.

That’s what I do with my crafters.

Professions, gathers, companion lvls, who has the highest schematics.

Problem is, I forget or can’t be bothered updating it as often as I should.

I keep all my legacy armor sets in my legacy hold. When I log out, I put the one equipped in there. That way I can always use the best one for each class and not have to go looking.

I just wish Bioware would give us more storage because I’ve 16 setups and that’s over 1 & half tabs.

Edited by TrixxieTriss