So what is so ''special'' about 1.2 patch? Maybe someone can enlighten me

djalexa

If most of you thought that 1.2 patch will be the grand saviour of SWTOR then you are probably wrong.

What is so impressive about this new patch may I ask?

I am already bored with it and logged out my toons.

Tried the new warzone. Nothing interesting to be honest, just civil war 2.0

UI customization = LOL

Guild Bank = LOL (When are u going to actually ADD REAL functionality to Guilds instead of giving players a pathetic guild bank?)

Pets & Legacy system = LOL for the ones that are already bored with the game and they dont know what to do anymore in their ''quest'' to start the 1k alt they want to lvl up.

New armor meaning you will now have a new GRIND in front of you, on a 3:1 ration now!

1 FP and 1 OPS that you will probably get bored with in ~ 2 weeks?

High Rest Textures that aren't ''SO HIGH RES'' and that make the game move worst than it was before

Tell me please ... what is so special with this new patch that you kids are all excited about?

Y'know, I have this feeling that anyone who does try to explain why they think 1.2 or any of the aspects of 1.2 are "special" will be met with scorn from you. So y'know what? Not gonna bother.

Sorry it's not working for you. I mean that seriously. I hope you find a game that does make you happy. Maybe then you'll be so entertained you don't need to try to bait others into a micturating contest of personal preferences. :)

Y'know, I have this feeling that anyone who does try to explain why they think 1.2 or any of the aspects of 1.2 are "special" will be met with scorn from you. So y'know what? Not gonna bother.

Sorry it's not working for you. I mean that seriously. I hope you find a game that does make you happy. Maybe then you'll be so entertained you don't need to try to bait others into a micturating contest of personal preferences. :)

But but.. the first response to an obvious troll bait threat was not a troll response!

I am sure you made the poor man's head explode with your rational response.

+1 internets :p

you were bored before the patch came out. it's the same game and you knew exactly what was in it before the patch went live. this is just a sad attempt to get attention.

So much for waiting with making alts!

We were told we'd be able to get some XP boost for those, but what do we get?

NOTHING.

1.2 is simply... useless. I get a couple of useless boring features and get slapped with the biggest nerf I've seen in any MMO to date. Good game... 5 days of sub left.

Either way, thanks for the purchase and the subscriptions, because your dollars go into development to make the game more enjoyable to those who do like it.

It's been noted on multiple sources, that the xp boosts are intended for 1.3. Did you look at the patch notes for 1.2 and see mention of any xp legacy skills at any point? Nope.

You, sir, win the internet.

If most of you thought that 1.2 patch will be the grand saviour of SWTOR then you are probably wrong.

UI customization = LOL

Guild Bank = LOL (When are u going to actually ADD REAL functionality to Guilds instead of giving players a pathetic guild bank?)

Pets & Legacy system = LOL for the ones that are already bored with the game and they dont know what to do anymore in their ''quest'' to start the 1k alt they want to lvl up.

New armor meaning you will now have a new GRIND in front of you, on a 3:1 ration now!

High Rest Textures that aren't ''SO HIGH RES'' and that make the game move worst than it was before

Tell me please ... what is so special with this new patch that you kids are all excited about?

Obviously this game is not for you...

why complain about a new flavour of apples when what you really wanted was oranges?

It's been noted on multiple sources, that the xp boosts are intended for 1.3. Did you look at the patch notes for 1.2 and see mention of any xp legacy skills at any point? Nope.

Which has what to do with what I posted?

I present to you a poem, lovingly entitled

"The First Post, In This Thread"

I hates MMO's, I hates their gameplays and their not funs.

OMG YOU HAZ TO GRINDS 4 STUFFS IN AN MMIOS!!1!

PFFT nu stuffs? Y U GIV nu stuffs BW? We DON"T WANT

THAT! IF u GiF nu stuffs that means we havE to pLay it.

NO1 ACTUALLY PLAYS GAMES ANYMORE!

F...F...F...FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUuuuuuuuuu... FFFFFFUUUUUUU..... FFFUUNN? Funnnnnn?

Fun?

Wats Dat ? Sounds Stoopid. Which MaKes U STOOPIDZ two!

And if you don't agree with my nonexistent logic,

you are obviously a child who I shall scorn,

as an immature and inexperienced player.

THE END

/golfclap for Sycopat! /golfclap nice poem! :)

It's sort of funny to see the complaining for sake of complaining. I know not everyone is going to be happy with everything in 1.2, but to not be happy with every single update? Hrm.

And now in the news, more Polish rappers...

UI customization = LOL

I would LOVE to hear what you were expecting. Most of the stuff you posted is what is added to MMOs as they are patched. We got a ton of content and yet you still complain.

Please enlighten us.

UI customization = LOL

Tell me, why bother posting and whining about a game you are so bored with?...put your money where your mouth is, unsub and log out of the forums. I can't stand whiny drivel from people who think they are programmers and supposedly know how to improve every game.

0% value.

I am pleased with any updates, improvements and support from BW. If you hate the game, leave it...it's that simple.

I would LOVE to hear what you were expecting. Most of the stuff you posted is what is added to MMOs as they are patched. We got a ton of content and yet you still complain.

Please enlighten us.

lmao @ ton of content.. really?