Swtor is great

Mehm

I just wanted to start a thread to state the fact that SWTOR is a great game and though there are so many trolls on here stating otherwise. It is a fantastic game and I enjoy it immensely. I think the game has not barely been out a month and for the time it has been I LOVE it. I hope BioWare keeps making the game better as I am sure it will and hope everyone that leaves maintains some dignity and leave with style not a troll thread.

Just wanted to add and say yes if you are quitting enter a customer service ticket about why you are quitting and what you found dissatisfying in the game. Posting a thread for other players to read and maybe sway them to quit is Trolling and hurtful to the game in the long run. That is a TROLL for clarification purposes.

Edited by Mehm

I personally am enjoying the game alot.

I'll be sticking around for the long haul unlike those who decide to quit after only a month into release.

Are there bugs? Yes but what MMO doesn't have them?

Also, are people forgetting that this is Bioware's first ever MMO? They are on a learning curve so I will preach (on deaf ears) to be patient and stick around for a few months. I'm sure things will improve as Bioware learns how to sort through bugs etc :)

This is not to report a problem, but rather to offer a congratulation. I have been playing SWTOR for a few weeks now and I have to say I am absolutely thrilled with the amount of thought and detail that has gone into writing the plotlines for the various starting classes. I find myself playing not to level up my character or find better gear, but simply because I HAVE to know what happens next in the story. It has been a long time since any MMO has generated this kind of interest for me, especially with starting classes. I also wanted to take the time and effort to send this because I will not be on the forums much if at all. I'm having too much fun playing. I will post a copy of this in the general forum and hope it gets passed up.

Thank You,

Banaster

As you can see I agree with the sentiment of the original poster. Well done.

Hope to see you in game, I'm having too much fun to hang out on the forums.

Banaster on Hyperspace Cannon

Edited by Banaster

I agree that the game is good, but other than that I disagree with you. People having a dissenting opinion from your own are not trolls. Hell, even the people who spammed the unsubs weren't trolls, they were just self important and narcissistic.

People seem to have forgotten what a troll is and constantly misapply the term.

IMO this is a troll thread. And I do also like this game. However, this adds no more substance to the community than /quit threads do. Half the board readers will disagree and flamewar will errupt.

Agree completely.

Also, the red, large text is as damned annoying at the thread is in general.

I just wanted to start a thread to state the fact that SWTOR is a great game and though there are so many trolls on here stating otherwise. It is a fantastic game and I enjoy it immensely. I think the game has not barely been out a month and for the time it has been I LOVE it. I hope BioWare keeps making the game better as I am sure it will and hope everyone that leaves maintains some dignity and leave with style not a troll thread.

A most excellent troll post, 10/10

This is how trolling's done folks.

However, I do actually agree with the substance of the post :D

It is the way most people have gone about it. Most people make threads about bugs rather then a ticket.

Tickets have been proven to often closed without warning, without response, and without resolution. Why would anyone think using them would actually accomplish anything?

For the last time, just because someone has an opinion different from your own doesn't mean it is any less valid nor is it actually trolling.

Now we know you search the forums for good posts about the game to troll on.....so troll along please.

People who bring valid criticism to the table in a thoughtful manner should be listened to. And they will be. But the raging and whining is just that...raging and whining. It is in no way constructive and does nothing to further the dialog we are having about the game and some of the features that need to be attended to.

Having said that, I am also enjoying the game, as, I suspect, are the majority of other players. It's a fun game...and this comes from someone who has never liked the Star Wars mythos at all.

Cheers! I absolutely agree with you. I posted my own positiv thread as well. I feel a great silent majority out there are just loving the game, obviously so much they are not posting about it. I just hope the spirits of Bioware folks are not hampered by the forums where people vent complaints.