Why is that Class so overpowered?

Why are Scoundrel / Operative so overpowered. Why does it take 3-4 players to defeat one? Why do they have so many roots, stuns, and slows when there is only one CC Breaker and they can seemingly infinitely Roll to you and do tons of damage? Why is it that just about all their DCDs mitigate tons of damage and the cool downs of those DCDs are very short? Why design a Class that has unlimited Healing with constant up time? I've been in matches where two Scoundrel / Operative will sit at spawn and root, stun and slow and one who exits from it. That Class needs to be watered down. It is quite the overpowered Class.

BraverDre, is that you?

Even though the content is the same, the style is different so my money is on no.

@OP

They are not, you just have to learn to deal with them. Yes they are very good at stalling and 1v1 (probably the best class at it), but they have huge weaknesses: arguably the easiest class the burst down in 1 hard stun and their damage is not that good in most situations. Everyone at some point has been terrorized in PVP by a very good operatives. You just have to learn how to counter them.

Why are Scoundrel / Operative so overpowered. Why does it take 3-4 players to defeat one? Why do they have so many roots, stuns, and slows when there is only one CC Breaker and they can seemingly infinitely Roll to you and do tons of damage? Why is it that just about all their DCDs mitigate tons of damage and the cool downs of those DCDs are very short? Why design a Class that has unlimited Healing with constant up time? I've been in matches where two Scoundrel / Operative will sit at spawn and root, stun and slow and one who exits from it. That Class needs to be watered down. It is quite the overpowered Class.

its because we are literaly gods.

tbh, i thought in letting my reply stay thru my 1st sentence, but in any case ill bite.

if u need 3 or more players to defeat one, its because they are bad. really, this game was never about one vs one, but if u need 4 players to defeat one op/scoundrel, then well, one must consider how bad he is, or in ultimate analysis, roll an op/scoundrel and see how it is the play style and see if they can survive against 3 or 4 players.

:)

Edited by Threjyan

• 2 weeks later...
I totally feel the OP here. This class (Maras/Sents too) is a complete enigma to me. I must just hate melee. I've made 30 scoundrels/operatives and deleted them all. Got one to 70/300 and deleted it. I cannot make them work right. There is something about the play style/rotation that is completely different than the other classes. Yet, other players, especially in pvp make them awesome. I swear they're cheating somehow. :D