A Huttball Edit?

Kalytron

I figured I'd broach this topic here before thinking about it myself any further but we all know Huttball. You get the ball, you pass the ball, you push someone into acid and call their mom a cow. I generally like it - it's a really creative War Zone.

My issue is the passing skill. I know some people have it down pretty well but we can't divide the game into people who know how to pass/where the pass skill shows up/etc. My thoughts are pretty simple on this, as follows.

What about making the pass "skill" part of the interface instead? Like a little thing will show up just above your skill bars that you can click to use to pass instead of it being an actual skill. I started thinking about it when I was in a game and I realized the pass skill didn't show up on my skill bar ( any of them, including l/r bars ) and I had the ball. I wanted to pass it, and I couldn't. In my other games it showed up on the left skill bar.. I'd say about 70% of the time?

This isn't about it "being too hard" or whatever - It's just about making it so that the option to pass is there, always. There's no scrambling to find it in your skill menu when it doesn't show up on its own, etc. It would still function the exact same way, including a keybind - it'd just.. Be part of your interface instead of a skill.