COMPLETELY Unfair Warzones

VenomoSith

Okay this has to be said now because this has been happening to me for the last 2 years. Unraked warzones at level 55 are COMPLETELY one sided, they support the republic alone in the Harbringer Server. There needs tyo be a limit of 1 healer max!, and that it! the last few teams I went up against, like the pylon/data core thing, were composed of 4 healers! and here is another thing, the Phase walk, and the republic equivalent SHOULD NOT be allowed to be placed at the enemy side, like their pylon, and in huttball especiall!! it is extremely unfair and frustrating! this NEEDS to be fixed if the warzones are to be enjoyable, the only fair warzones are fgrom level 10-29 that's it! and most of the players im with are pvp speced, yet it is STILL one sided, explain that people! Look, all im saying, make it a fair fight of 1 healer on eacvh team, that's it, period end of story. Edited by VenomoSith

Quit polluting the forum with these fake compaint/troll attempts. They're not funny and there are actually some legitimate discussions you're forcing down the list.

hey this is the first time I got pissed enough to post something like this, this is my only post this way okay

Not that way on the harbringer, ill tell u that

I play on the harbinger (*points at sig*), and it is true that the imps lose badly most of the time. However, the opposite is true on most of the servers in this game. So, most of the people on here are going to think you're nuts saying that pubs dominate...so you probably should have mentioned which server you were talking about at the beginning.

It seems to me that there are very few healers and tanks imp side on the harbinger, hence the low win percentage. However, if you want to have a discussion about imps sucking at pvp on the harbinger, you should probably go to the harbinger forums here. Most people here will just laugh because the opposite is true on most other servers: imps generally dominate and pubs generally suck.

Also, if you want a pvp experience in which the imps win all the time, consider transferring away from the harbinger.

I play on the harbinger (*points at sig*), and it is true that the imps lose badly most of the time. However, the opposite is true on most of the servers in this game. So, most of the people on here are going to think you're nuts saying that pubs dominate...so you probably should have mentioned which server you were talking about at the beginning.

It seems to me that there are very few healers and tanks imp side on the harbinger, hence the low win percentage. However, if you want to have a discussion about imps sucking at pvp on the harbinger, you should probably go to the harbinger forums here. Most people here will just laugh because the opposite is true on most other servers: imps generally dominate and pubs generally suck.

Also, if you want a pvp experience in which the imps win all the time, consider transferring away from the harbinger.

ill admit I ma have to do that for the sniper im trying to pvp spec, and I appreciate yrou advise, which is the best pvp server for a sniper

Quit polluting the forum with these fake compaint/troll attempts. They're not funny and there are actually some legitimate discussions you're forcing down the list.

This.

Some days it feels like half the threads on this board are parody or troll threads.

Firstly 10-29 isn't even remotely balanced. Secondly DPS in this game is very strong, and having multiple healers on a team is often a quick ticket to a losing game for the healer stacked team. The problem lies wherein the vast majority of players in PVP (especially imps on harby) are simply terrible players. No amount of healers is going to stop even 4 decent DPS who know how to focus from completely obliterating your team if your team doesn't have the DPS to counter them also.

10-29 is not fair..inquisitors and consular are way advantaged..and a heavy healed team will suffer from dps loss in some cases..jut don't let them cap at start..

What? I thought I was advantaged with my 9.5k aimed shot and 6.5k sabotage charge..

Can't charge this... dududu, dududu

Edited by lpsmash

Firstly 10-29 isn't even remotely balanced. Secondly DPS in this game is very strong, and having multiple healers on a team is often a quick ticket to a losing game for the healer stacked team. The problem lies wherein the vast majority of players in PVP (especially imps on harby) are simply terrible players. No amount of healers is going to stop even 4 decent DPS who know how to focus from completely obliterating your team if your team doesn't have the DPS to counter them also.

Pubs are just as terrible on Harbinger.

Today, finished a game where I had the highest damage and the highest healing. I marked the enemy's healer and, other than me, the only person to attack them was a sage who ran at them and hit them over and over with their lightsaber.

Level 47 sage. I don't think the merc even bothered to attack back.

How exactly is healing op?

Slexa: OP Heals

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I rest my case!

Edited by MCaliban

He has a right to complain. However it's not a game issue, or a Bioware issue, it's a community issue. Sure, one server the Pubs own WZs, another server IMPs. Not a faction issue, it's a community issue. So, the best approach is as a community to step up and fix it. How? Glad you asked. Called 'boycotting' and it's never one faction that dominates in WZs, always one or two guilds. Whether they are playing fair (teamspeak, know all the tricks, good at at the game, etc.), or a guild who cheats, exploits, hacks, uses addons, Naga mouses or external programs that allow for macros. Either way, if those guilds are ruining regular WZs for one faction, simple solution ~~ BOYCOTT those guilds. Start spreading the news, tell others, when they see them to BOYCOTT by leaving the WZ, so no opponents for them = no fun = they get bored = they stop. It does work. Esp, if you go in with a team of 4 and you all leave, 30 sec warning, and hopefully no replacements, usually works. Takes time but it does work. Community has to solve these problems, not Bioware.

YES, I do agree, can be frustrating when factions are lopsided like that.

:ph_thank_you: