Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

1.2 = best pvp gear for free, and no reason to play rated. people are quitting

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
1.2 = best pvp gear for free, and no reason to play rated. people are quitting

Gadian's Avatar


Gadian
03.16.2012 , 06:20 PM | #1351
Quote: Originally Posted by Ahebish View Post
btw slick

I average 40 wz's a day.

Like I said you are the farthest thing from my definition of a PVP'er.

Enjoy your E-tantrum when you are laying dead at my feet.

Oh and for the record I beat full BM's regularly and have all champ gear 1 cent piece and BM accessories.

Don't even pretend you are on my level.

Not to mention my class got nerf'd 4 times.

get out of my forum.
A well-reasoned and thoughtful post, if I ever saw one!

40 WZ's a day - And you say this isn't about gear? Please.

Gadian's Avatar


Gadian
03.16.2012 , 06:21 PM | #1352
Quote: Originally Posted by Ahebish View Post
Let me reitterate something

Titles don't mean squat.

your a level 10-49 pvp'er who Q'd with 12k or less HP in the 50's bracket the instant you rolled 50.

You are part of the problem how about being part of the solution for once.

I'm a rank 64 BM now guess how much BM stuff I have right now?

Nothing but implants and earring guess why? Because it's that friggin hard to get BM tokens to get gear.

The fact you were champion before you hit 50... doesn't change the fact you DO NOT HAVE TO BE CHAMPION TO WEAR CHAMPION GEAR!

And I guarantee by the time you reached 50 you were lucky to have 3 pieces of centurion gear.

So when I jump you from stealth on my operative and crit you for 4.6k on hidden strike don't you FRIGGIN DARE QQ to me about my class being overpowered when I now have all champ gear with BM accessories.

You are the reason my class got nerf'd in the first place and why I told all you people....

L2P

Why the hell should you put in less work than I did to get to rank 60 (yes without kill trading)

That's not fair.

That's not balance.

That's called World of Warcraft
Now you're just making stuff up and spouting nonsense. It looks like this thread has been officially hijacked.

Varicite's Avatar


Varicite
03.16.2012 , 06:21 PM | #1353
Quote: Originally Posted by Ahebish View Post
I wasn't talking to you that I remember.

Incidently BH huh?

Enjoy the nerf in 1.2

I know I will.
Well, you quoted me and wrote a long post, so I assumed you were replying to what I said.

Especially since you were writing specifically to the points in my post that you quoted.

You pretty much come across as a whiny Op who got nerfed and just can't cope, btw. I hope that's what you were going for, because that's definitely what you're portraying yourself as here.

Btw. I'm also a BM who did so before the changes, so your point is kinda moot there.
Quote: Originally Posted by JayPres View Post
Strap your digital dog to your digital roof and take your ideologies, lovely wife, and sweet little 8yr old girl to a PVE server where you fit best.

Gadian's Avatar


Gadian
03.16.2012 , 06:22 PM | #1354
Quote: Originally Posted by Ahebish View Post
Dude if I have to explain it to you.

You are the farthest thing from my level of PVP intensity that it's just not worth it.

Believe what you want, it is after all your opinion which means little to nothing to me at this point.
LOL post of the year.

Dego_Locc's Avatar


Dego_Locc
03.16.2012 , 06:23 PM | #1355
Peeing in the wind was the expression used earlier, the end of gear stats progression is over come 1.2 and nothing is gonna change it.

CareBearStare>SWTOR
1.2 makes valor rank worthless pretty much. The new War Hero gear is better than BM, and can be worn by fresh 50's

Ahebish's Avatar


Ahebish
03.16.2012 , 06:24 PM | #1356
Quote: Originally Posted by Gadian View Post
A well-reasoned and thoughtful post, if I ever saw one!

40 WZ's a day - And you say this isn't about gear? Please.
No 40 wz's a day is the difference between a PVP'er doing PVP 10-49 without doing PVE like "I did" to get the level appropriate gear during a time frame when there was no level 50 bracket.

You whined about 50's in the 10-49 bracket they got seperated.

You whined about concealments/scrappers 2-3 shotting your 12k hp progressive character

Now you are whining when real pvp'ers like me don't want wow carebears like yourself to get free stuff that took an incredible amount of persistance and butt kickings to get.

L2P

Don't even pretend you are on my level.

Unlike you I don't whine when I die, I get even.

Ahebish's Avatar


Ahebish
03.16.2012 , 06:25 PM | #1357
Quote: Originally Posted by Gadian View Post
Now you're just making stuff up and spouting nonsense. It looks like this thread has been officially hijacked.
Oh I'm making stuff up huh?

Would you like a screenshot

or a fraps video?

Your choice

Ahebish's Avatar


Ahebish
03.16.2012 , 06:25 PM | #1358
Quote: Originally Posted by Varicite View Post
Well, you quoted me and wrote a long post, so I assumed you were replying to what I said.

Especially since you were writing specifically to the points in my post that you quoted.

You pretty much come across as a whiny Op who got nerfed and just can't cope, btw. I hope that's what you were going for, because that's definitely what you're portraying yourself as here.

Btw. I'm also a BM who did so before the changes, so your point is kinda moot there.
If I did it might have been in error

I'm more talking to the other guy here

Ahebish's Avatar


Ahebish
03.16.2012 , 06:27 PM | #1359
Quote: Originally Posted by Dego_Locc View Post
Peeing in the wind was the expression used earlier, the end of gear stats progression is over come 1.2 and nothing is gonna change it.



I can't argue with inescapable logic.

But I just like to troll people who can't make a valid point to save their lives.

I find it entertaining when I'm bored of killing everyone on my server.

Gadian's Avatar


Gadian
03.16.2012 , 06:28 PM | #1360
Quote: Originally Posted by Ahebish View Post
No 40 wz's a day is the difference between a PVP'er doing PVP 10-49 without doing PVE like "I did" to get the level appropriate gear during a time frame when there was no level 50 bracket.
You play a lot. Cheers.

Quote: Originally Posted by Ahebish View Post
You whined about 50's in the 10-49 bracket they got seperated.
Wasn't me.

Quote: Originally Posted by Ahebish View Post
You whined about concealments/scrappers 2-3 shotting your 12k hp progressive character
Nope.

Quote: Originally Posted by Ahebish View Post
Now you are whining when real pvp'ers like me don't want wow carebears like yourself to get free stuff that took an incredible amount of persistance and butt kickings to get.
Persistence and butt-kickings? Also known as afking and botting? Please. You play alot. You have gear. If you also had skill, you wouldn't be crying about gear, or about the nerf.

Quote: Originally Posted by Ahebish View Post
L2P

Don't even pretend you are on my level.

Unlike you I don't whine when I die, I get even.
Rofl. This is pure gold!