Who i want to see in star wars rebels and how i want it to go

WilliamSteeves

These are all the character i like to see in star wars rebel starting with most to not so most

1. Asoka Tano

2.Captain Rex as Vader right had officer

3.Boba fett

4.Darth Vader him self

5.Leia Organa

6. Han

7.Chewbacca

8.commander Cody

9.Mara Jade

10.Galen Marek

11.C3-PO

12.R2-D2

Here how i want it to go some parts

Asoka find out Vader is Anakin

Mara jade imperial officer

Han solo as his imperial self meeting chewbacca

and that it for now

I want to see anything related to the Old Republic (Pre-Galactic Republic) really.

Clone Wars had several things, such as the Dark Saber being stolen during the fall of the Old Republic.

And the Crucible ship having the Old Republic insignia and Old Republic design.

These are all the character i like to see in star wars rebel starting with most to not so most

1. Asoka Tano

2.Captain Rex as Vader right had officer

3.Boba fett

4.Darth Vader him self

5.Leia Organa

6. Han

7.Chewbacca

8.commander Cody

9.Mara Jade

10.Galen Marek

11.C3-PO

12.R2-D2

Here how i want it to go some parts

Asoka find out Vader is Anakin

Mara jade imperial officer

Han solo as his imperial self meeting chewbacca

and that it for now

I honestly hope if they run into Ahsoka that they arent aware of her true identity. Anyone going around revealing who they were pre- Order 66 and were Jedi/Jedi Supporters are going to have a hard time.

I wouldnt mind seeing Rex again. It will be interesting to see how the Clones are holding up after shooting down the Jedi they had come to trust and respect.

Vader should stay far far away from this. While theres nothing wrong with cameos of characters from Clone Wars and the films. Some things should stay far removed. Vader being one of them. He had 4 films revolve around him and a good portion of Clone Wars the series. Time to give it a break.

I havent seen the anything about the timeline involving Rebels. But I was under the impression it was early on in the timeline between Clone Wars and A New Hope. If we do see her. I hope its in a less action packed way. Like running into her while visiting her father.

The Galaxy is a big place. And I would prefer Han stayed clear of Rebels. The only reason he came into contact with them was because of Obi Wan and Luke. It should remain that way.

Chewie might be able to fit in to the storyline somehow. But again. This goes back to Ahsoka. Anyone with Jedi connections are probably going to want to avoid bringing attention to themselves. So it might be smart to keep Chewie out of all of this.

Cody will again be good to see. I hope there is a bit of cross over to show us whats going on on the Empires side of things. And the Clone Troopers always had good episodes in Clone Wars. It be nice to see them again in some fashion.

I honestly dont know how theyre going to handle Luke. If he got married and if Mara was the one he married. So this in my opinion isnt going to happen. For many reasons.

If Galen is even canon. And the story of him inspiring the formation of the Rebel alliance be true. Sure. But it seems Rebels is taking another direction with this. And maybe even earlier on then 3 BBY.

C3PO and R2DR will probably be trailing Leia and her father around. So if we run into either of them. Theres a strong chance we will see them.

• Mara Jade and Galen Marek won't happen. Why? Because they are no longer canon.
  • Your Han Solo scenario could happen, but it depends on when Rebels takes place. If it is in the middle of the Dark Times then it could happen. If Rebels takes place closer to ANH not so much. But I guess it also depends on how much they want to gut "legends"/EU. We know that Han is older than Luke and Leia but how much older is not really expressed in the movies. The EU Han Solo Trilogy explains that Han and Chewie were smugglers for years before the rebellion started.
  • Based on the previews we already know that R2 and C-3P0 are going to make an appearance.
  • Boba Fett is a distinct possibility
  • Leia, again it depends on the time frame which Rebels takes place. Middle of the Dark Times, she's pre-tween - maybe as old as Anakin is in TPM. Closer to ANH and she'd be a teenager (she's only 18-20 in ANH). At best she might show up along side her adoptive father Bail Organa.
  • as to characters from TCW: Ahsoka, Cody and Rex...I'm not really sure I am OK with them bringing these characters back. For Cody and Rex, doing so lessens their legend IMO. In the Clone Wars they were heroes of the Republic. Post CW, they would probably be just another two stormtroopers. As for Ahsoka, bringing her back creates all sorts of problems with the continuity of the overall story that having her walk away solved.