OPW US Firsts / World Third

We'd like to thank our competition Irae AoD and Deathwatch for pushing us to our limits. While we finished right behind you guys in content we will continue to gear up and hopefully beat you guys next round.

For all who were there for the streaming, thanks for watching and supporting us through our "One Percent Wipes" and our trial and error. (videos will be uploaded to bliptv soon as editing is done with the timestamps)

We look forward to seeing the rest of you get to this content!

Dec 26th 2011

8man

5/5

5/5

4/5 elusive bastard but we'll get him sunday

See you guys next patch!

Edited by Artacks

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'd like to thank our competition Irae AoD and Deathwatch for pushing us to our limits. While we finished right behind you guys in content we will continue to gear up and hopefully beat you guys next round.

For all who were there for the streaming, thanks for watching and supporting us through our "One Percent Wipes" and our trial and error.

Dec 26th 2011

5/5

5/5

We will begin our 16 man pushes on the 5th of January. We know we are missing out, but it is new years afterall, and we decided to start after the holidays.

See you guys next patch!

On your forums you posted this yesterday. Yet you are claiming in this post you downed them on Dec 26th. So which one is it?

Also I'm looking forward to seeing your time stamps and screenshots since I see none on your front page or forums.

Edit: Im hoping the screenshots also include the bosses health because claiming US first without proper documentation is laughable

Edited by conezero

On your forums you posted this yesterday. Yet you are claiming in this post you downed them on Dec 26th. So which one is it?

Also I'm looking forward to seeing your time stamps and screenshots since I see none on your front page or forums.

Oh nerf dialogue, how upsetting this must be for you. While we had fun watching you squirm and wiggle your way through pre-launch, we have neither the time nor the patience to stoop to your level, (although I'm quite touched you have been following my every post and commenting on it)

Check out my streams at twitch.tv/fortyse7en and also subscribe to me on blip.tv for full videos and breakdown of boss mechanics.

Better luck next tier ;)

Also, you posted your 4/5 HM on december 5th. What is your point?

Edited by Artacks

I'm glad ours and other guild's work breaking down Soa could help other guilds progress.

Regardless, we already had nightmare 4/5 down but didnt post it up on the official forums because Soa is the only kill that really matters anymore. Screenshots are already up on our frontpage.

Edited by Jurugar

I'm glad ours and other guild's work breaking down Soa could help other guilds progress.

Regardless, we already had nightmare 4/5 down but didnt post it up on the official forums because Soa is the only kill that really matters anymore. Screenshots are already up on our frontpage.

Maybe if you spent less time following me around and trying to troll, you could have cleared the content faster.

Again, better luck next tier :rolleyes:

Oh nerf dialogue, how upsetting this must be for you. While we had fun watching you squirm and wiggle your way through pre-launch, we have neither the time nor the patience to stoop to your level, (although I'm quite touched you have been following my every post and commenting on it)

Check out my streams at twitch.tv/fortyse7en and also subscribe to me on blip.tv for full videos and breakdown of boss mechanics.

Better luck next tier ;)

Also, you posted your 4/5 HM on december 5th. What is your point?

So much trash talk yet still no proof

typical

Edited by conezero

For all who were there for the streaming, thanks for watching and supporting us through our "One Percent Wipes" and our trial and error. (videos will be uploaded to bliptv soon as editing is done with the timestamps)

Dec 26th 2011

5/5

5/5

We will begin our 16 man pushes on the 5th of January. We know we are missing out, but it is new years afterall, and we decided to start after the holidays.

See you guys next patch!

Congrats on finally beating a 6 month old encounter.

Grats on the kills OPW!

That said, have to agree here with the Nerf Dialogue folks - you'll need to provide screenshots alongside your kills to have them be legitimate, and frankly, no one should be claiming a kill on any mode without a screenshot of both the boss and the loot of the boss, to verify that the kill is on the correct mode. (e.g. ensure that your screenshot has a mouseover of the Rakata-level gear that drops from the boss.)

I'm sure you all have that and just haven't posted it to your site, but I'd recommend getting that up ASAP - or sent out via Twitter, so that you have the time stamp as well.

Grats again.

Grats on the kills OPW!

That said, have to agree here with the Nerf Dialogue folks - you'll need to provide screenshots alongside your kills to have them be legitimate, and frankly, no one should be claiming a kill on any mode without a screenshot of both the boss and the loot of the boss, to verify that the kill is on the correct mode. (e.g. ensure that your screenshot has a mouseover of the Rakata-level gear that drops from the boss.)

I'm sure you all have that and just haven't posted it to your site, but I'd recommend getting that up ASAP - or sent out via Twitter, so that you have the time stamp as well.

Grats again.

Thanks, and we know :)

We just like to watch these guys squirm a bit. Its my entertainment.

Although I don't know whats worse, the fact it was that easy to rile someone up, or the fact that people actually care about World / US firsts in a game with an early access and a christmas release. :rolleyes:

While certain members of Nerf Dialogue hate to be this petty, we have the responsibility to let the community know the credibility of this claim. We have a considerable amount of experience dealing with this particular individual as we were once a part of his guild until we collectively quit due to similar outlandish scenarios that we did not wish to be part of.

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/4486/not50.png

Here is an image of the GM of OPW (Artacks aka Fortyse7en) claiming to be level 50 in record time ("coincidentally" only a couple hours ahead of our own Jaxon/Fipps combo) where, in fact, he clearly is lying. People should know that Artacks is not above straight out lying to further his own agenda/ego, which is something we know quite well from firsthand experience.

Edited by jcmthree

While certain members of Nerf Dialogue hate to be this petty, we have the responsibility to let the community know the credibility of this claim. We have a considerable amount of experience dealing with this particular individual as we were once apart of his guild until we collectively quit due to similar outlandish scenarios that we did not wish to be part of.

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/4486/not50.png

Here is an image of the GM of OPW (Artacks aka Fortyse7en) claiming to be level 50 in record time ("coincidentally" only a couple hours ahead of our own Jaxon/Fipps combo) where, in fact, he clearly is lying. People should know that Artacks is not above straight out lying to further his own agenda/ego, which is something we know quite well from firsthand experience.

First off, thank you for visiting my stream. And welcome to Naddist Rebels.

Second off, this is hardly proof that I didn't hit 50 in that amount of time. All you did was paintshop (really?! people still use that?) a screenshot of me being level 46 into a stream photo after I was 50. How do we know you didn't set your windows clock forward? After all the "supposed" years of you being a hardcore player, one would expect you would know that a screenshot such as this proves nothing. Do you guys do this for your boss kills too?

Also, does anyone else find this at all creepy and stalkerish? :eek:

Edited by Artacks

Thanks, and we know :)

We just like to watch these guys squirm a bit. Its my entertainment.

Although I don't know whats worse, the fact it was that easy to rile someone up, or the fact that people actually care about World / US firsts in a game with an early access and a christmas release. :rolleyes:

Just to be clear - don't claim the kill until you have the screenshot up. It's pretty damn easy to manipulate a screenshot with the kill time, and so really the time that a screenshot is blasted out, with the loot window viewable, is the "kill time." If another 8 man guild puts out a 5/5 hard mode kill with the screenshot before you, they're first - even if you technically killed it prior.

That's how it has always been - in the immortal words of the internet meme: "Screenshot or it didn't happen."

Edited by EFalconer

Just to be clear - don't claim the kill until you have the screenshot up. It's pretty damn easy to manipulate a screenshot with the kill time, and so really the time that a screenshot is blasted out, with the loot window viewable, is the "kill time." If another 8 man guild puts out a 5/5 hard mode kill with the screenshot before you, they're first - even if you technically killed it prior.

That's how it has always been - in the immortal words of the internet meme: "Screenshot or it didn't happen."

I don't think people really care about 8man content. Isn't it supposed to be 16 man mode that counts? I was under the impression this worked like WoW. (well for those who were actually good anyway)

The game is buggy, content is easy because its first wave, some people had early access, and some servers won't even let people play normal modes, and some people went away for christmas ...

Are players really going to make a big deal out of 8man first wave content?

Edited by Artacks

I'm confused... what are you claiming you got US first at?

"OPW has cleared: All Normal 8-man content, 4/5 HM / Nightmare Infernal Council"

seems this was posted on your website on the 29th... which hardly makes you US First.

Also, does anyone else find this at all creepy and stalkerish? :eek:

If you put your life out there on stream you are opening yourself up to the public eye, sorry that makes you uncomfortable. I didn't know you were so fragile and easily frightened. Also when you make ridiculous claims which you have no evidence with which to back them up people start asking questions.

Secondly, you claim you went to 4/5 3 nights ago, yet you didn't post anything until last night and you have still not provided screenshots. Also, your post here directly contradicts the post on your forums about the kills in question.

Lastly, if you actually have done what you claim to do (and it's great that smaller and more unknown guilds can progress in this first wave of content btw) and we are attacking you without merit than why has not one person from your guild responded and come to your aid?

Jaxon

PS - Still waiting for these screenshots.

Edited by jcmthree

What world first did you get? 4/5 HM is hardly world first...

Irae AoD got 4/5 EV Nightmare world firsts

Nightmare's Aslyum (woo us!) got Bonethrasher nightmare world first

afaik no-one has done Soa on hardmode/nightmare yet...

so ... what? XD

lol... no one knows.

if you got hardmode/nightmare soa grats to ya, really.

however if you haven't you maybe should not make a forum post with the most stupid things ever? O.o totally ridiculous lol

Thanks. Soon as I put the achivement into the put it up. Gonna go take care of it now

Edited by Artacks