Returning player from long, long ago. Looking for guild that'll stick around.

SterlingX

Hi! Just to put it out there immediately, I'm US Central time zone for those that want to know.

I'm returning to the game after a VERY long time away. I popped in here and there for a few days but I haven't played with any seriousness or time investment since before the game went free to play. I avoided it because I knew the game population wasn't great, and I cared about that for some reason. I'm to the point now where I've played Shadowlands, I've played ESO, I even checked out games like Bless. None of them truly kept my attention (Shadowlands is actually okay) like this game did. The reality is I just love Star Wars. I'd love to find a guild that understands I'm going to be very far behind for now, but I really want to play this game semi-seriously in regards to progression and content. Don't need a super hardcore guild, but I do want to find a guild that will stick around and I don't have to worry about people just not playing anymore one day with no mention of anything.

I'd love to find that group before I start seriously leveling anything. Republic/Imperial doesn't matter to me. Love stories on both sides.

Feel free to hit me up on Discord: Sterling#3305

Hi!

I'm returning to the game after a VERY long time away. I popped in here and there for a few days but I haven't played with any seriousness or time investment since before the game went free to play. I avoided it because I knew the game population wasn't great, and I cared about that for some reason.

The reality is I just love Star Wars. I'd love to find a guild that understands I'm going to be very far behind for now, but I really want to play this game semi-seriously in regards to progression and content. Don't need a super hardcore guild, but I do want to find a guild that will stick around and I don't have to worry about people just not playing anymore one day with no mention of anything.

I'd love to find that group before I start seriously leveling anything. Republic/Imperial doesn't matter to me. Love stories on both sides.

hi there , you might wanna check us out here sometime: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948073

... As you can see, while we've certainly gone through our share of "population" fluctuations (just like SWTOR has overall) , we've managed to "stick around" quite nicely ever since 2011 beta :D ( can't believe it's been nearly *10 years* already lol )

Anyways, best of luck to you either way of course and WELCOME BACK to SWTOR! /tip-hat

Edited by Nee-Elder
bold and hyperlink

I added everyone listed on the Republic side. Thanks!

Cool cool , are in-game SWTOR now? cuz we swap between characters/sides a lot (like most players in SWTOR :cool: ) , so if you wanted to also PM me your in-game character names as well (for Republic side) feel free to do so and i'll look for you online later tonite & tomorrow yep.

np either way

p.s. Also remember the in-game 'friend list' still doesn't properly update 100% of the time when a friend logs online/offline (it works better than beta, but still inconsistent ) , so sometimes you have to manually *click* the friend-list before it will properly update that X number 'online' (on upper lefthand corner chat menu ui bar )

Edited by Nee-Elder

Greetings, Sterling!

<The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA) is recruiting active players to learn, enjoy, and progress in challenging endgame multiplayer content in weekly events and teams! Please review our guild information and direct message me via Discord if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Ignatiatus, Guild Leader of <The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA)

Mission Statement:

• <The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA) is one guild in Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) on the Star Forge server whose mission is to enable respectful and loyal guild members to enjoy multiplayer content and multiplayer objectives in an active, established, and endgame-focused guild.

Vision Statement:

• <The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA) strives to develop guild member knowledge and excellent proficiency of challenging endgame multiplayer content via progression teams, veteran player mentorship, and weekly educational events in Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR).

History:

Activity:

• 1900+ guild member characters among both guild factions.
  • 150+ qualifying accounts (subscribed players) in both guild factions.
  • 30+ daily logins from unique qualifying accounts (subscribed players).
  • 6+ weekly scheduled guild events for learning endgame multiplayer content.
  • 4+ weekly scheduled guild teams for progressing in endgame multiplayer content.
  • 2+ monthly scheduled guild events for completing unique and challenging objectives.

How to Join RAIA: