How do you get to Ossus?

DarthNillard

Why? Just get 4 ppl and transfer a toon with credits for a GS, or use the terminal on Odessen it gives like 500k a click, so spam click for billions and buy GS.

Doesn't your guild need a certain amount of people to buy a ship (I think it was 100 people at one point, not sure if that is no longer required and/or if it stands on PTS)?

Or you might have needed a certain # of people to buy a guild bank if I recall correctly, and you can't buy a ship without a bank. Something like that.

Either way, people ain't running around PTS looking for a guild, and my real guildies don't care about PTS :rak_01:

Edited by DarthNillard

Because currently Ossus isn't meant to be accessed yet that is why you can only reach it via guildship because it was the one thing BW forgot to block access to Ossus from and you don't need to buy a guildship just go to the guildship registry on the fleet and there is a public listing for one that anyone can use.

Because currently Ossus isn't meant to be accessed yet that is why you can only reach it via guildship because it was the one thing BW forgot to block access to Ossus from and you don't need to buy a guildship just go to the guildship registry on the fleet and there is a public listing for one that anyone can use.

There are no guild ships publicly listed.

Edited by DarthNillard

Pub side sucks. I did start a guild though, buy a ship and got there on the imp side.

Any update on when the actual Ossus content will be available to test? The original post seems to be gone.

The content on Ossus that you can access now is the content you will only be able to test.

Why? Just get 4 ppl and transfer a toon with credits for a GS, or use the terminal on Odessen it gives like 500k a click, so spam click for billions and buy GS.

That is a idea. I don't really need one for my guild. Thanks

Nah, the original post said the dailies and stuff would be up for tester later. Just not the story.

Hey folks,

PTS is now live! Let's talk about what you can test on PTS.

Available for testing right now:

• Master Mode Gods From the Machine
  • Veteran Mode Gods From the Machine
  • Story Mode Gods From the Machine

Available in the coming weeks:

• PvP Challenge
  • Ossus Daily Area
  • Guild Leveling and Perks
  • Guild Management Updates
  • Conquest Changes

Will not be available on PTS:

• Jedi Under Siege Storyline

Thanks everyone.

-eric

as you can see we were never given an exact date

I got to the planet and roamed everywhere, there was no missions to pick up. Unless they added them today?

Been on the planet since day one and I found them fine in the center of the main area there is a building with a screen like iokath that has all that I said.

Been on the planet since day one and I found them fine in the center of the main area there is a building with a screen like iokath that has all that I said.

So despite nobody else seeing it, and Musco saying it won't be available until later, you have been doing them since Day 1....

I believe the word for what you are doing is "lying"

So despite nobody else seeing it, and Musco saying it won't be available until later, you have been doing them since Day 1....

It's not because you didn't find them that he is lying. They are indeed available on a panel behind the droid that sells 230 gear on the main base where you land from guild ship (several missions are still very bugged though)

Got to love it when you have video evidence to prove people wrong.

Got to love it when you have video evidence to prove people wrong.

I have a question regarding this.

On the German client it seems literally all text strings are still empty, starting with the planet itself when you use the exit function from the guildship ("Exit to ()"), going on with all quests - they all have no name and only rudimentary headlines on the right side, and no detailed descriptions at all. On the left side in the log book they appear as "-" as well as in the mission panel where you accept them.

That is different on the English client?

Edited by Khaleg

I have a question regarding this.

On the German client it seems literally all text strings are still empty, starting with the planet itself when you use the exit function from the guildship ("Exit to ()"), going on with all quests - they all have no name and only rudimentary headlines on the right side, and no detailed descriptions at all. On the left side in the log book they appear as "-" as well as in the mission panel where you accept them.

That is different on the English client?

yeah most likely other language clients have less text then the english ones as pretty much everything in english has a basic information.