Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Kira return thread

Damask_Rose
08.15.2019 , 09:09 PM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by Typhaos View Post
This may very well be the reason not to bring him back, since "his" voice was given to another prominent character. Anyway, was he really that interesting character? For me he was rather shallow. Good thing they moved good voice actor to Theron.
That hasn't been an obstacle in the past. Satele Shan has scenes with Fem!Trooper after all, and Steve Blum voiced countless characters.

The Consular lacks any interesting companions. Zenith is at least as interesting as the rest.

RameiArashi
08.16.2019 , 01:15 PM | #112
That's silly, Many voice actors do more than one character, including Theron's actor. He's not just Zenith and Theron

Typhaos
08.16.2019 , 02:20 PM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by RameiArashi View Post
That's silly, Many voice actors do more than one character, including Theron's actor. He's not just Zenith and Theron
Perhaps they do, but for example it felt out of place when some random imperial officer spoke and I could hear Lana's voice.
Anyway I'm just guessing. Maybe Zenith just didn't fit in the story.

RameiArashi
08.17.2019 , 09:02 PM | #114
There was originally an achievement to get Zenith back. I think he was meant to be the one leading the rebellion on Zakuul than they changed to Havoc Squad and trooper companion.