Death field healing

Minoris_Impostor

Hello, people! I wish to check my discovery. Look, we (madness sorcs) have a skill "Death field".

*Creates a death field at the target location, dealing 2240 - 2600 internal damage and healing you for 1% of maximum health for each target struck. Strikes up to 5 targets within an 8-meter radius.*

It is also affected by "Devour" talent, so we can get 2% of max HP for each target, up to 10% of max HP.

In fact, Death field healing is the same thing with the "crit DOT proc", regardless of affected targets number.

Please, try checking it by yourself and, if I correct, we need to write a bugreport.

Death Field's healing works just fine for both Sin and Sorc. It heals you up front for 2%... What's the big issue?

Read once more, please.

...and healing you for 1% of maximum health for each target struck. Strikes up to 5 targets...

1% * 5 (max targets) * 2 (from Devour) = 10% healing. Not 2%. Madness is much more survivable without this bug.

Read once more, please.

1% * 5 (max targets) * 2 (from Devour) = 10% healing. Not 2%. Madness is much more survivable without this bug.

He misunderstood because you were not clear.

You could've just said: Death Field does not heal you for 10% when hitting 5 targets, it still only heals you for 2%.

If that is what you meant.

He misunderstood because you were not clear.

You could've just said: Death Field does not heal you for 10% when hitting 5 targets, it still only heals you for 2%.

If that is what you meant.

Yes, it is correct, thank you! By the way - where is my 10%?:p

Edited by Minoris_Impostor

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
it needs a massive buff-leach, too. as for survivability-the heals you get are much more usefull-making the heals from these 2 movies kinda worthless. i'm not expecting a full heal-well, maybe for death feild depending on the damage done and the nubers of those hit. i think the healing by both should be measured in damage.

Why are you replying to a 5 year old thread?

• 5 months later...