Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Next bad guy(s)?

BlazeTomahawk
08.15.2017 , 03:33 PM | #31
The Dothraki. They've strayed pretty far from Star Wars roots, so why the hell not?

orangenee
08.16.2017 , 04:50 AM | #32
Yuuzhan Vong. Why the hell not? They only happened in the "Legends" continuity now, could be interesting.
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn

Paulsutherland
08.19.2017 , 12:47 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by orangenee View Post
Yuuzhan Vong. Why the hell not? They only happened in the "Legends" continuity now, could be interesting.
This could be a cool idea, but ... not a giant invasion, just one ship ... maybe it crashed? Maybe the Chiss shot it down but refuse to tell either the Republic, or Sith Empire what they've learned, if anything.

BlazeTomahawk
08.21.2017 , 03:30 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Paulsutherland View Post
This could be a cool idea, but ... not a giant invasion, just one ship ... maybe it crashed? Maybe the Chiss shot it down but refuse to tell either the Republic, or Sith Empire what they've learned, if anything.
Maybe a flashpoint. It wouldn't make sense to be a whole planet. That would be pretty cool. The Vong crash a ship and you go clear it out

Asmodesu
08.21.2017 , 05:45 PM | #35
All I want is Kai Zykken somehow stumbling into being among the leadership of some super secret organisation that he still thinks is just some smuggler or pirate gang.

Myrmicus
08.21.2017 , 10:35 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Celise View Post
none of those mentioned by the OP. my money is on Darth Jadus. He has to return, he's a major threat that escaped from imperial Intelligence, he wants his "democratization of fear".

but then again with the info from reddit, assuming any accuracy i wouldn't be surprised if the star cabal group returned and they had new members to go with the one or two that escaped from the intellignce operation and they are pulling strings again.
It makes me wonder how he never became a Master of Fear with those Oricon loonies.

Myrmicus
08.21.2017 , 10:45 PM | #37
It could be the Chiss...
I know they are supposed to be of the isolationnist sort, but why the hell not ? All it takes is one inspiring and competent leader. The Chiss are allied to an Empire that could not defeat them in its prime, facing a broken Republic, with some threatening "Eternal Alliance".
Preventive strike.

Paulsutherland
08.21.2017 , 10:48 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Myrmicus View Post
It could be the Chiss...
I know they are supposed to be of the isolationnist sort, but why the hell not ? All it takes is one inspiring and competent leader. The Chiss are allied to an Empire that could not defeat them in its prime, facing a broken Republic, with some threatening "Eternal Alliance".
Preventive strike.
Maybe some 'Far Outsiders' are probing Chiss Space? Abducting people, leaving no witnesses ... leaving the Chiss Ascendancy to suspect either the Sith Empire or Republic is responsible.

juliushorst
08.27.2017 , 08:20 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by orangenee View Post
Those aliens at Iokath are kind of reversed Vong - have robotic, technological planet (as opposed to living, Force-sensitive planet), built god-like robots (as opposed to god-like biotechnological creatures), both are crazy about conquest, have complicated pantheon of gods and are \ were rather self-destructive.
That corpse on Iokath doesn't look like a Vong (most notably - lacks any visible mouth) but I like the idea that they are somehow related.

Paulsutherland
08.28.2017 , 09:20 AM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by juliushorst View Post
Those aliens at Iokath are kind of reversed Vong - have robotic, technological planet (as opposed to living, Force-sensitive planet), built god-like robots (as opposed to god-like biotechnological creatures), both are crazy about conquest, have complicated pantheon of gods and are \ were rather self-destructive.
That corpse on Iokath doesn't look like a Vong (most notably - lacks any visible mouth) but I like the idea that they are somehow related.
If I recall the Vong really hated machines, they were almost exterminated by a machine race before they began their journey for a new home ... maybe Iokath is unknowingly keeping their scouts at bay through their fear of machines?