Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Are all the classes canon?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Are all the classes canon?

SteveTheCynic
01.05.2017 , 07:00 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Highsis View Post
How did they die?
By being killed.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

SteveTheCynic
01.05.2017 , 07:02 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by AWantedMan View Post
is there an Emperor's Wraith
No.

Or, rather, yes. If you play KotFE with a Sith Warrior, the Emperor's Wraith is inside the Emperor's Wrath's head.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

adormitul
01.05.2017 , 08:00 AM | #13
Can you believe how much it suits the SW.

SithKoriandr
01.05.2017 , 02:50 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by BattlebloodMage View Post
Personally, the DLC established the force users to be canon due to the story related entirely to force users. I personally think the Sith Warrior to be the canon character for DLC. Koth's suspicion and betrayal, Valk's interests in a force user and possess the body, previous mentions of the Emperor, the Republic plotting against the new Emperor would make more sense rather than the Peacekeeper which would get the same result. The Sith Inquisitor, my main file, is not the canon due to the lack of ghosts without any explanation and depowered.

All the other characters do exist and run parallel to the Sith Warrior up to a point where they are either dead or missing.

This is what I believe.
You start with T-7 as the first companion. What's the best way for T-7 to work with Lana? If T-7 and Lana had already worked together before. Not to mention, LS is the more likely story canon.

Koth and his mistrust? He's a fan of Valk and here you are talking about how terrible he is, but I don't recall him betraying you if you were light side.

While it may not have been written as well, Knight was taken in by the Emperor (To be his Revan? To be his Wrath?) before breaking free of the conditioning and then went after the Emperor head on. Not to mention, Scourge had the vision of the Knight being the one to finish off the Emperor.

I say this as someone who prefers Consular and can find reasons why Consular can be it However, it's likely the JK and not the SW who is the canon Outlander.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

BlazeTomahawk
01.05.2017 , 02:56 PM | #15
The way I see it, every class did the class stories in every universe, but only your current class did the planetary and expansions.

BattlebloodMage
01.05.2017 , 03:07 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
You start with T-7 as the first companion. What's the best way for T-7 to work with Lana? If T-7 and Lana had already worked together before. Not to mention, LS is the more likely story canon.

Koth and his mistrust? He's a fan of Valk and here you are talking about how terrible he is, but I don't recall him betraying you if you were light side.

While it may not have been written as well, Knight was taken in by the Emperor (To be his Revan? To be his Wrath?) before breaking free of the conditioning and then went after the Emperor head on. Not to mention, Scourge had the vision of the Knight being the one to finish off the Emperor.

I say this as someone who prefers Consular and can find reasons why Consular can be it However, it's likely the JK and not the SW who is the canon Outlander.
Light side is more likely story canon? Like Revan who turned to the dark side?

Koth would have more reasons to be suspicious of a Empire Sith than a do-gooder. He's a fan of Valk, but you're storing Valk within you, and the one who orchestrate the killing of the emperor was his son and not you. He has no reason to dislike or suspicious of you as a light side who is more likely to save the city before meeting him anyway.

I say this as someone who prefers Inquisitor and can find reasons why Inquisitor can be it However, it's likely the SW and not the JK who is the canon Outlander.

SithKoriandr
01.05.2017 , 03:16 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by BattlebloodMage View Post
Light side is more likely story canon? Like Revan who turned to the dark side?

Koth would have more reasons to be suspicious of a Empire Sith than a do-gooder. He's a fan of Valk, but you're storing Valk within you, and the one who orchestrate the killing of the emperor was his son and not you. He has no reason to dislike or suspicious of you as a light side who is more likely to save the city before meeting him anyway.

I say this as someone who prefers Inquisitor and can find reasons why Inquisitor can be it However, it's likely the SW and not the JK who is the canon Outlander.
When is he suspicious of you? When you save the people from the exploding generator? Save all his people? I don't know what choices you've made, but LS choices have him pretty much loving you.

He never even runs off on you. He didn't run away when I didn't take the shot at Senya. He didn't run away when I took the shot at Senya.

Get the choices where it's time to save the Rep, Imp and Zak and you just saved his people more, tho it's Senya who gets upset when you don't save the Zak people there, but that was a really ham-fisted, get someone upset at you moment
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

cool-dude
01.06.2017 , 09:39 AM | #18
In the Revan novel, it is a champion of the lightside that is prophesied to defeat the Emperor and be crowned. Consular and Jk fit that evenly.
I'm a cool dude

Plk_Lesiak
01.06.2017 , 12:59 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by cool-dude View Post
In the Revan novel, it is a champion of the lightside that is prophesied to defeat the Emperor and be crowned. Consular and Jk fit that evenly.
Although, the LS Warrior can be the champion of the light side too. The whole Jaesa storyline is about being one.

SithKoriandr
01.06.2017 , 01:50 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Plk_Lesiak View Post
Although, the LS Warrior can be the champion of the light side too. The whole Jaesa storyline is about being one.
Being a LS Warrior does not mean you are a Champion of the LS, however.