Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is the KotFE/ET story about your character or the NPCs?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Is the KotFE/ET story about your character or the NPCs?

SithKoriandr
12.30.2016 , 03:09 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by SerraShar View Post
Argh! That is just cruel!!!!!

You want them to Sing! HAHAHAHA

that actually would make the expansion more fun LOL

I want Senya and Valk do a duet and sing this ! : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAXm2FcEUBw
Not exactly the awesome game soundtrack I had in mind
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

SerraShar
12.30.2016 , 03:53 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
Not exactly the awesome game soundtrack I had in mind
The Lyric fit so well with this family though lol

what did you have in mind then ? shaaaaaaaaaare
Balance in All Things
Andraste and the Maker want you to click referral linkhttp://www.swtor.com/r/fsSTHy
You know, if I could click you, you wouldn’t know a moment’s peace!

JHamSUBNB
01.08.2017 , 01:23 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Balameb View Post
It really is about NPCs. I read a topic were someone described it as "Keeping up with the Valkoriums". Nailed.

I played with my DS inquisitor and had to make a Lot of light side choices to keep things near something belivable.
If you play full dark, why would the republic allies stay by your side? They are trying to remove Arcann/Vailyn, they need to belive that you are at least a little better than him.
Very on point. My Warrior seems just as bad, if not worse, than Arcann with his tyrannical attitude. His choices have been selfish, all dark side, and at times made no sense and did not do anything to help the alliance. For example, rewarding Gault after the Gilded Star Heist instead of using the stolen funds to help the alliance or galaxy ... Did I mention he was a murderous dark side heretic who hates the Republic with a burning passion?

batnsoccer
01.08.2017 , 01:25 AM | #24
I feel like it was both. There were times that I felt I had no control over what happened, yet, there were other times that i felt the story would have dramatically changed had I chosen differently.
Want a free 7 day subscription and some other free
goodies? Use my referral link
here