Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Darth Acina

YoshiRaphElan
12.03.2016 , 03:55 PM | #1
Can we talk about how fantastic she is?

But I really just wanted to mention how awesome it was that she pulled a Kylo Ren on Minister Lorman; a nice new canon touch to the storyline.

Typhaos
12.05.2016 , 01:39 PM | #2
I agree.
I liked KOTET Acina very much. I think she appeared ealier in the game, but I didn't pay much attention then, also I suppose her appearence changed.
Nice empress and I'd like more interaction with her in the future.
Generally it looks like Republic and Sith Empire remained on their positions and we are the third player in the galaxy, so the story might return to : you either work with Rebublic or with Empire, only now each character chooses side independently of the class.

sithsurvives
12.06.2016 , 06:39 AM | #3
The chapter of KotET featuring Darth Acina was one of the more enjoyable ones. I hope that we can get her as a permanent companion later on in the story! She's a kick-*** Empress.

JLazarillo
12.06.2016 , 06:42 AM | #4
That she can rule an Empire, be remarkably reasonable about it, and despite all her other work to do still hold her own in a sass-off against my Smuggler wins her high points from me, to be sure.

Canareth
12.06.2016 , 04:36 PM | #5
I love the part where Lormen and the mercs are talking threats and she just crushes one of them. "Like, really?"

Aeneas_Falco
12.06.2016 , 05:08 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by sithsurvives View Post
The chapter of KotET featuring Darth Acina was one of the more enjoyable ones. I hope that we can get her as a permanent companion later on in the story! She's a kick-*** Empress.
She was a fun companion for that chapter, but she wouldn't work as a permanent companion. It doesn't make sense for the Sith Emperor to be reduced to fawning sidekick of the Outlander.

The only way they could have Acina end up as the Outlander's companion was if she ends up dethroned. To be fair, that could happen. Maybe Malgus will come back and seize the throne from her, becoming the game's primary antagonist now that Vitiate/Valkorian is dead.

Nefla
12.06.2016 , 05:55 PM | #7
Am I the only one who thought she was going to propose an alliance through marriage with the outlander? lol

StarChanneller
12.06.2016 , 06:25 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Nefla View Post
Am I the only one who thought she was going to propose an alliance through marriage with the outlander? lol
I didn't think that but it's an amusing thought. I think Acina is everything I wish to bring out in the Sith. She's the embodiment of the Sith Empire's true potential.
Want to get some items? When you click someone's referral link, SWTOR gives you stuff! Below is my referral link, and yes, I do get stuff as well if you click it. It's mutually beneficial. At least I'm honest about my ulterior motive :3
http://www.swtor.com/r/5lNVP6

FlavivsAetivs
12.06.2016 , 06:34 PM | #9
I dunno... Acina has too much of a Lord Kaan's Brotherhood of Darkness Vibe to her... only thing it's missing is the "all Sith are equal" dogma.

~ Eudoxia
A.K.A. Magister Militum Flavius Aetius
Eudoxia Eudoxya
<Aeterna Vigilantia>
Jedi Covenant

StarChanneller
12.06.2016 , 07:05 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by FlavivsAetivs View Post
I dunno... Acina has too much of a Lord Kaan's Brotherhood of Darkness Vibe to her... only thing it's missing is the "all Sith are equal" dogma.

~ Eudoxia
I have never heard of Lord Kaan or the Brotherhood of Darkness, but I really don't care if there are similarities between her and something/someone else. I mean you aren't really doing this, your opinion is rather moderate, but it kind of gets annoying to see characters judged for having things in common with something else. It's like saying "Oh I don't like Apples because they're edible and oranges are also edible, it's so unoriginal" in my opinion. Albeit my analogy was a little on the extreme side and could probably be completely deconstructed if anyone wanted to try hard enough, but I don't want to think of a better one. I like Darth Acina because she's everything the Sith should be. Rational, strong, wise, and she has integrity. If there is another character or order that is similar, then why not just be like "If you like this you'll also like that" and be done with it?
Want to get some items? When you click someone's referral link, SWTOR gives you stuff! Below is my referral link, and yes, I do get stuff as well if you click it. It's mutually beneficial. At least I'm honest about my ulterior motive :3
http://www.swtor.com/r/5lNVP6