Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Aric Jorgan romance

grania
01.09.2017 , 05:44 AM | #11
Yeah with the fe/et romances, there's no way to start up a relationship after that one moment if you decide you get lonely later because your real LI never came back, and no way to break it off at the end of it. Or have one of those relationships where you break up and get back together a lot, because maybe that would be fun too!

It's really very strict. I understand it might be difficult to code so much branching dialogue, but it seems like it would be a priority, at least, to give players on ramps and off ramps more often. *shrug*

-'--,--##

##--,--'-

Venn_Dras
01.09.2017 , 12:54 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by grania View Post
Yeah with the fe/et romances, there's no way to start up a relationship after that one moment if you decide you get lonely later because your real LI never came back, and no way to break it off at the end of it. Or have one of those relationships where you break up and get back together a lot, because maybe that would be fun too!

It's really very strict. I understand it might be difficult to code so much branching dialogue, but it seems like it would be a priority, at least, to give players on ramps and off ramps more often. *shrug*
True. I'm rethinking my JK's romance with Doc after the KOTET, if Arcann becomes an option later on. There's definitely a connection there between manipulation by a third party; aka Valkorian.