Why so many Esseles?

When I use the Group Finder, going for the daily Black Hole commendations (all selected), I get The Esseles about 50% of the time. Why is this?

I always crash, usually multiple times, trying to complete the final conversation with Haken, so I would like to avoid it, if possible. (Yes, my drivers are up-to-date.)

When I use the Group Finder, going for the daily Black Hole commendations (all selected), I get The Esseles about 50% of the time. Why is this?

I always crash, usually multiple times, trying to complete the final conversation with Haken, so I would like to avoid it, if possible. (Yes, my drivers are up-to-date.)

It's possible some people on your server have only HM Esseles checked thus increasing your chances of getting it. Next time you get it, ask the other 3 people if they are doing their LFG daily or just a HM daily.

It's pretty much the easiest flashpoint there is. Some might say False Emperor is just as easy and faster but you have to know SOME mechanics for that...so yeah, those who just need to complete one HM FP for their Daily will go for Esseles.

About the crashing issue: It never happened to me so I assume it's got something to do with your computer...

Edited by JordanBlake

It's possible some people on your server have only HM Esseles checked thus increasing your chances of getting it. Next time you get it, ask the other 3 people if they are doing their LFG daily or just a HM daily.

That and you get a lot of social points for completing that one. Correct me if Im wrong but I believe its the most in all the FP's. Its entirely possible people are looking to do a HM FP AND get social points at the same time.

About the crashing issue: It never happened to me so I assume it's got something to do with your computer...

Wrong. It's one of the bugs introduced with 1.5. Happens in the first conversation of The Foundry as well. OP is far from the only user with this issue.