self desruct hackers

Hefaiston

you can chase another fighter or just spawn and immediately blow up for no reason and it was a 'self destruct'?

so those hackers are still in the game?

I'm not really sure what you're referencing here, could you be a little more specific maybe?

Are spawning in and it's triggering a self destruct? Are you spawning in from a Hyperspace beacon from your team, if it's improperly placed you could be spawning right in front of an object that is self destructing you.

Anyways a little more context/explanation would be really helpful for us to help figure out what you're describing thanks.

was in a match a few days ago, where someone placed a beacon right in front of a big rock, and when you launched you hit that rock taking damage, before you even get in the fight, so it is possible, had it happen to me.

was one of those What The!?!?! moment

am flying out of bonds? when spawning at the start? riiiiight

In TDM it is possible for the enemy team to be so overwhelming that they can place deployables around the cap ships, or park a vessel with EMP, or any combo of those. But if you see it happening in domination, that’s definitely odd.

Occasionally matches themselves can get bugged out. About 2 or 3 weeks ago there was a Kuat Mesas bugged on Satele Shan... you’d queue up, immediately get a pop, there would be no pre-match list of the teams or time to select your ship, you’d zone into the exact center of the map, and it would be a massive furball of ships. Kills weren’t being tallied and there was no match timer so it wouldn’t end until everyone on both sides finally left the match and it stayed empty for a while. It doesn’t happen often but maybe I’ve had it happen to me maybe twice this past year. Could it be related to that?

EDIT: in that match I had no control over steering, for some strange reason, so my ship was just spinning. I’m just wondering if you have a problem with your control set up that you are flying directly into the cap ship. I mean there is no collision detection with deployables or other ships so the only way for you to self destruct would be if you didn’t have control of your ship’s steering, either because of something really in game like Sabotage Probe or a mouse/keyboard input issue. Are you trying to use some sort of mapping software to use a joystick or gameplay to control your ship? Do you accidentally have some sort of keyboard macro going?

Edited by phalczen

am a newb or met a hacker in game? if there is some wierd thing that can freeze you in place but you can still aim and fire

ye and preventing me from using any abilities while i dont even have a debuff on me

Edited by Hefaiston

am a newb or met a hacker in game? if there is some wierd thing that can freeze you in place but you can still aim and fire

ye and preventing me from using any abilities while i dont even have a debuff on me

That was what I was experiencing in that bugged match, but bugged matches are highlighted by the lack of a score count, lack of a timer, and everyone spawning at the exact middle of the map.

sure you wern't being sliced ?

I think there are a couple things that can do that, I can't recall b y memory

Its possible you might have hit a combination of controls shift Z or alt Z or Cont Z maybe one of those combos allows you to access the UI but if its held too long it can basicllly leave you frozen and flying in a straight line till you undo it.

Taking 2 hits/debuffs from interdiction mines freezes you in place, but allows (SLOW) turning and firing.