Social Gear

My_Plague

Given how nobody really groups for stuff other than end game content or ops is there any chance we could get the requirements on Social Gear removed? I really enjoy sets like the hailstorm set on Hoth but it's very intoxicating to try and find someone willing to run multiple runs of Esseles to level up social level, times are alot different now where things are much easier to solo and there's not much incentive to group for stuff.

There are a few still asking for social runs. if you ask on fleet making sure you add that you do not want to skip talks as it is a social run, I am sure some would be up for it. Edited by KoriVash

There are a few still asking for social runs. if you ask on fleet making sure you add that you do not want to skip talks as it is a social run, I am sure some would be up for it.

Actually social runs usually means spacebarring all convos to run through as fast as possible, so you'd be asking people to skip convos.

Also as it's essles you are looking for, it's a lot harder to get an essles group than a BT one, as essles is longer, people tend to run it less. You could always just use GF, during peak times and only select Essles, you should get some pops, but you will also get people who won't spacebar.

The way I've raised most of my toons social scores has just been running missions with other guild member and using a social boost on occasion. Every time you complete a mission you get social point, when running Heroics with friends for conquest points the bonus objectives give social points. Que for Flash Points you get social points running them. Social points add up over time.

Another option is to add the social gear into your collections if you bought the whole set with an account unlock uning in game credits not cartel coins say 5x the purchase price. It would be a credit sink but not a cash sink for people who want this option

Edited by Wolf_Knight

• 4 months later...