Sorcerer Changes Brainstorming

EricMusco

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allow movement during Force Barrier -no other action allowed- many times I have had Force Barrier go on CD and I get pulled or otherwise CC'd and also Force Barrier not working when CC'd some times...

Just allow us to move and it should help to compensate for the faulty game engine.

Allow movement during Force Barrier -no other action allowed- many times I have had Force Barrier go on CD and I get pulled or otherwise CC'd and also Force Barrier not working when CC'd some times...

Just allow us to move and it should help to compensate for the faulty game engine.

Yeah I literally had Force Barrier interrupted by a low slash once and died .5 seconds later...

That totally was not supposed to happen. Freak bug from a creaky game engine.

countless thoughts on changes, and the changes they make. Don't really buff the class at all.
I don't have any real issues with the changes they made for 2.7, like I had with 2.6, but it's amazing how the manage to dodge all the real requests every time. Has anyone, ever, asked for the 2.7 changes specifically? They could have thrown in one of the requested changes too just to show us that they pay some form of attention.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=724435

The easiest thing I can think of, for both Sage and Sorc, is to boost our 'gain' when hit with resolve attacks. 25% should do it and add that to 'time full resolve bar' as well by the same 25%.

It would aid in the whole, we are really easy to screw with... problem. If the 'passive' fails or is overpowering, remove it and see what else might work.