What will be the next class added to the game

jimmyjediknight

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love to see a Healer/Tank/DPS class, doubt that will ever happen due to balancing reasons, but I digress.

An SIS based republic character would be cool, the Agent has a total NSA feel to it, counter terrorism and all that. I would like to see the SIS character with more of a FBI feel to it, like dealing with problems within the Republic. I would like to see a storyline with political corruption and scandals and drugs and what not. I feel there would be some perfect light/dark choices there. Like take the money and kill the fools or actually arrest them etc etc.

Another class I would like to see is an Imperial Trooper, but I don't want him to feel like a one man army like the Pub Trooper or BH. I want to start out in basic, get a posting somewhere and begin on a campaign against the republic. It would be perfect their starting planets could be Coruscant and Dromund Kaas, just add on another sub zone within the planets to accommodate 1-10.

Another interesting one could be Imperial Royal guard type class. This class could make use of the tech melee weapons in game and would be a perfect Tank/DPS class. The story could revolve around the Emperor and Rogue Sith Lords and give us a little more insight into the Emperors story.

It's mirror class could be a Republic Shadow agent type class, tech melee weapon user as well. This class could be centered around a secret agency whose main mission it is to kill Sith and Rogue Jedi. A much more darker republic class , a secret protocol if the Republic ever needed a saving grace against the Jedi. Slave agents, scandals and an overall look into the depths of the Republics dirty secrets. I guess it's pretty obvious that I feel that most of the Republic classes are to goody goody.

Anyways just my two cents, hope the devs listen to it! :D

Edited by XFrOzEnX

This is why I wish they had split everything into 3 factions with BHs and smugglers working for the neutral faction and able to go between both sides. Then they could even give a soldier type class to neutral...I would defnitely like to see more espionage type classes in game. Like I wish they had made some of the professions actual classes like cybertech or slicing.

Imperial saboteur/demolitions expert, wears medium imperial armour.

Republic SIS as a mirror.

Whatever they do, I sincerely hope it's not another force-user class. Just to balance out the lightsabers a bit. Nothing against any of them, mind you, would just be a welcome option.

Unlikely that if there will be another class it'll be a droid considering they'd need a story written.

I think they already stated somewhere that a droid is out of the question and I can see why.

It's hard to think of classes really, but Fallen or rogue Jedi would be cool, I know you can technically choose a Dark Jedi, but there should be a unique story to this as they shouldn't still be regarded as Jedi Knights as they never followed the teachings of the Jedi or Sith. Revenites would also be cool. But at the end of the day I don't think that we need more lightsaber wielding classes.

I could see a politician-ish style class being feasible. It'd probably end up being more of a subtle/stealthy class using poison other indirect ways to kill enemies. Not exactly sure what else they could do though.

Infiltrator.

You're a Jedi, report to the Jedi Council, yet you're an Imperial class. At the end you can choose whether or not to go over to "the other side" story-wise, but you're always based on Imperial.

Same thing on other side. You're a Sith that's infiltrated the Jedi. Simple to do, can even tie in much of the existing framework of the game.

Infiltrator.

You're a Jedi, report to the Jedi Council, yet you're an Imperial class. At the end you can choose whether or not to go over to "the other side" story-wise, but you're always based on Imperial.

Same thing on other side. You're a Sith that's infiltrated the Jedi. Simple to do, can even tie in much of the existing framework of the game.

A lot more work with writing and alternative endings to that class then. Unlikely to have multiple endings at all to be honest. As it is now the story is fairly linear with a few chances to decided which non essential characters live or die.

Infiltrator.

I roleplayed my consular that way.