Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What planet do i acquire nadia grell on?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
What planet do i acquire nadia grell on?

Mereinho
08.08.2012 , 07:30 PM | #21
ok ok soooo if i was to go to whatever planet sheis on right now, i would not be able to get her?

E-Zekiel
08.12.2012 , 04:56 AM | #22
You have to be in the appropriate place in the story. So no, going to the planet before it's necessary in your story will not get you Nadia.

GavinRiel
08.18.2015 , 12:23 PM | #23
There is an in-between quest after Belsavis and before Voss. After finishing that quest you get Nadia Grell

Eldgrim
02.16.2019 , 01:39 PM | #24
Thanks so much for the answer
Can't wait to get her

xMaranathax
02.27.2019 , 05:49 PM | #25
Ossus

Talyc Manda
Aliit ori'shya tal'din

SteveTheCynic
02.28.2019 , 01:33 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by xMaranathax View Post
Ossus
Nice necro, and the original question was about how to get her *before* KotFE was released, rather than how to get her back after you've done KotFE.

And the point above about following the story is still relevant. To get her in the first place, follow the story, and to get her back after she leaves, run the Ossus story and the companion alert.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

xMaranathax
02.28.2019 , 09:45 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
Nice necro, and the original question was about how to get her *before* KotFE was released, rather than how to get her back after you've done KotFE.

And the point above about following the story is still relevant. To get her in the first place, follow the story, and to get her back after she leaves, run the Ossus story and the companion alert.
OP asked for a permanent companion. Nadia gets removed from the Consular at Kotfe, so thats not permanent. After Ossus, she returns.

Talyc Manda
Aliit ori'shya tal'din

KendraP
02.28.2019 , 09:47 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by xMaranathax View Post
OP asked for a permanent companion. Nadia gets removed from the Consular at Kotfe, so thats not permanent. After Ossus, she returns.
OP also posted in december 2011 looong before kotfe was thought of... odd thing to necro

xMaranathax
02.28.2019 , 10:42 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by KendraP View Post
OP also posted in december 2011 looong before kotfe was thought of... odd thing to necro
Agreed. I didn't even catch that. lol

Talyc Manda
Aliit ori'shya tal'din