Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

I created 60 lvl sith sorcerer, can I complete the main story line by sith inquisitor

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
I created 60 lvl sith sorcerer, can I complete the main story line by sith inquisitor

Mafikz's Avatar


Mafikz
02.05.2019 , 03:24 AM | #1
I created 60 lvl sith sorcerer, can I complete the main story line by sith inquisitor, now Iím lvl 70 by completed story linen of kotet,, can I get the start q or no , donít want to cr another character, trying to find on corriban but no results

tuulem's Avatar


tuulem
02.05.2019 , 04:23 AM | #2
No, you can't. Using a token will auto-complete your class story, Shadow of Revan and Ziost. I'm sure someone will jump in if I've missed one.

You will be able to go back and do the Makeb storyline (I know this as I completed it with a boosted charactor). I think you can do the Ilum story arc, but I'm not 100% certain on that.

If you want to do your class story with a high level charactor, then you will need to use a Master's Datacron, not an Insta-lvl60/65 token. This will level your charactor up to 70, give you access to your ship and a basic set of gear, but as far as missions are concerned, you will be at the same stage as a lvl 1 and able to complete all the missions you want.

Just want to point out that if you decide to delete your now lvl 70 toon, you will NOT get your token back.

Mafikz's Avatar


Mafikz
02.05.2019 , 04:49 AM | #3
Big thanks for answer , where can I get token which I could use to autocomplete the story?

SteveTheCynic's Avatar


SteveTheCynic
02.05.2019 , 08:17 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Mafikz View Post
Big thanks for answer , where can I get token which I could use to autocomplete the story?
The Outlander tokens are 2000 Cartel Coins on the Cartel Market. You buy one on an existing character, use it, and then you can create *either* a level 60 who starts at the beginning of KotFE (like your sorcerer) with the class story, class companion stories, and Revan stories already completed, *or* a level 65 that starts at the beginning of Knights of the Eternal Throne with all that stuff already completed *plus* all of KotFE already completed (but replayable).

Warning: do not use an Outlander token if you want to play the class stories!!!

If you want to play the class stories, but you *also* want to do it with a high-level character, spend 2000 Cartel Coins on a Master's Datacron on a new level 1 character. You get a kit that will raise you to level 70 and you get a box of level 70 gear that's identical to the "purple" 230-rated gear that drops from Command Crates. The datacron itself will grant your character his class ship and move him to it, and then raise you to level 70. Select a discipline in t he "K" panel, then open the box of gear and go crazy.

If you want to not spend 2000 Cartel Coins, just start at level 1 and play through the class stories and other "side" stories normally.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

Mafikz's Avatar


Mafikz
02.05.2019 , 10:42 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
The Outlander tokens are 2000 Cartel Coins on the Cartel Market. You buy one on an existing character, use it, and then you can create *either* a level 60 who starts at the beginning of KotFE (like your sorcerer) with the class story, class companion stories, and Revan stories already completed, *or* a level 65 that starts at the beginning of Knights of the Eternal Throne with all that stuff already completed *plus* all of KotFE already completed (but replayable).

Warning: do not use an Outlander token if you want to play the class stories!!!

If you want to play the class stories, but you *also* want to do it with a high-level character, spend 2000 Cartel Coins on a Master's Datacron on a new level 1 character. You get a kit that will raise you to level 70 and you get a box of level 70 gear that's identical to the "purple" 230-rated gear that drops from Command Crates. The datacron itself will grant your character his class ship and move him to it, and then raise you to level 70. Select a discipline in t he "K" panel, then open the box of gear and go crazy.

If you want to not spend 2000 Cartel Coins, just start at level 1 and play through the class stories and other "side" stories normally.
Thanks mate !))
All is clear.

Mafikz's Avatar


Mafikz
02.09.2019 , 07:12 AM | #6
One more question, can I acquire a titul Darth in boosted hero?

Rebamcfan's Avatar


Rebamcfan
02.09.2019 , 07:43 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Mafikz View Post
One more question, can I acquire a titul Darth in boosted hero?
No, you cannot acquire any class specific titles on a boosted character since those titles are tied to progression and completion of class story (e.g Agent for Agent, Captain for Trooper, Lord for Sith).
http://www.swtor.com/r/3d6ZQg Many thanks for those who have clicked my Referral link, I've been able to unlock many things. ^_^
"To defeat an enemy you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, arts." -Grand Admiral Thrawn

SteveTheCynic's Avatar


SteveTheCynic
02.09.2019 , 08:27 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Rebamcfan View Post
No, you cannot acquire any class specific titles on a boosted character since those titles are tied to progression and completion of class story (e.g Agent for Agent, Captain for Trooper, Lord for Sith).
Exception: if you boost the character with a Master's Datacron and play the class story normally, you get the titles you would get if you didn't boost it.

But yes, for Outlander token characters (insta60 or insta65), those titles are unavailable.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.