did you buy the expansion? are you gonna buy it? do you want to wait?or never buy it?

LUCASCASADEIS

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ATM I'm waiting.

I'm kinda mad at them. I feel ( my opinion ) that you should have been able to get it with CC. IF you have been a sub for a bit. ( I can't give you a fair number on how long that should have been. Just at least something that made it so you could'nt sub for 1 month to get it)

But that is all my opinion. So I'm waiting ( more like biting my nose to spite my face ).

Chances are though i will get it. Need some more info on it as well.

ATM I'm waiting.

I'm kinda mad at them. I feel ( my opinion ) that you should have been able to get it with CC. IF you have been a sub for a bit. ( I can't give you a fair number on how long that should have been. Just at least something that made it so you could'nt sub for 1 month to get it)

But that is all my opinion. So I'm waiting ( more like biting my nose to spite my face ).

i see your point

First I wanted to wait, to see if it would be available in the CC shop after release.

But they shot that down officially, so I preordered it. As a subscriber I got the discount, so that was good enough.

I'm still sitting on a huge pile of CC though, so I'd wish they'd release some nice items that aren't in frickin' grab bags already (barf).

First I wanted to wait, to see if it would be available in the CC shop after release.

But they shot that down officially, so I preordered it. As a subscriber I got the discount, so that was good enough.

I'm still sitting on a huge pile of CC though, so I'd wish they'd release some nice items that aren't in frickin' grab bags already (barf).

I have'nt spent any of my CC. I was saving it for content. ( the stuff that some on here claimed we should save them for because that is what Eaware was giving them to us for. I'm not bitter, really I'm not :D )

Despite it being cheap I am holding off for now. First of all, I need more information about what is included and what more it will offer. Second, I'd like them to fix bugs and other minor things first before they try to push an expansion out of the door.

EA pulled the same joke with FIFA where there were countless bugs that were very annoying and at times gamebreaking, and they decided it would be an excellent idea to release a DLC and promises along with it about them fixing the game in the very near future.

Therefore, I am also cautious.

Edited by Fixiooo

ATM I'm waiting.

I am kinda with you on this, when Rohan first went on sale at Lotro it was not offered as something you could buy with Turbine coins, but later it was and I bought it with my coins as a I bought a lifetime account when lotro launched, and the monthly coins I had over 12k turbine points, I bought both Isengard and Rohan with coins still got like 5500 left.

Don't know if EA will offer thier dlc's for cc, if they don't thats kinda sad and going against what is the norm in allot of f2p games on the market, If not I will buy the the adventure pack for 10 bucks, but I don't ever plan on buying any cartel coins, just my freebie coins I get for having a sub. :)

Edited by kevlarto

Won't be ordering until I know what rest is on offer and understand how they are going to implement the level increase. If there was no level increase I would have ordered like a shot, but no crafting of level 55 stuff will prevent me from purchasing it, until I can with cartel coins (maybe a month after it is launched).