The Ideal Guild Quiz!

Dink

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took the quiz and noticed that there were no guilds for my server signed up on the quiz so yesterday I put out the word on my server about signing up.....and no one had heard about it!! A few said they would go sign up right away. So hopefully there are now a few guilds from Krayiss Obelisk on there. Thank you guys for a great tool!!

Dink,

Oh man, I tell you... I think I reply to three threads a week on the new players board with the IGQ. You guys are doing a great job. Thank you.

Paige

Thanks Paige, I've noticed your posting responses about the IGQ in the new players area - I appreciate the support :)

Republic Ground Command and Vengeful Malice have been added to the quiz - Welcome Both :)

Bumpage!

I really think this post should be a sticky ;)

This is such a great tool for both guild leaders and players. I'm really pleasantly surprised to see how many bites my guild gets each week, all thanks to folks using your quiz. Recruiting the right folks for a guild is not an easy task for sure, and it's great to be part of a program that helps make the workload easier.

Much thanks all around to Dink and his team, keep up the good work! We appreciate it :)

Nilsa

Co-GL of The Dark Helmets