Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star fortress companions should be main followers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Star fortress companions should be main followers

Lazattack
02.27.2016 , 09:52 AM | #1
Kotfe has so far captivated on another great rpg released by Bioware but the story and some of its aspects has its flaws, in my opinion. Some of my suggestions were answered back during the Revan expansion, though I still have some still unanswered. The companion system is nice in Kotfe but the some parts have flaws especially introducing new characters into the mix, their are exceptions like Theron, Lana, and Jakarro, like the Star fortress companions. They are almost to the point of useless after obtaining these six. Will they have more of a significant role during the future chapters? Will their story be expanded upon even more? If so, can they join the main characters and have a major role instead of just being "trophies"

XiamaraSimi
02.27.2016 , 10:03 AM | #2
So we can sit and listen to them grunt growl and gargle even more? Bleh

Lazattack
02.27.2016 , 10:46 AM | #3
Not like that , Inwas thinking having a choice to kill them off of them doing something heroic for once. There are two force users, let them battle Knights of Zakuul. Let Leyta "Deadeye" snipe Skytroopers while the other three battle on the ground. Have some more story with them to get them seem like a ****** type...