Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Let me add Companions to my Ship [KOTFE spoilers]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Let me add Companions to my Ship [KOTFE spoilers]

Alsyienne
02.06.2016 , 10:23 AM | #1
Okay, I'mma tell you straight up. After playing this game for years with my companions always in my ship, after KOTFE my ship feels ridiculously empty, lonely and scary.

I expected I'd at least get Talos back on my inquisitor's ship, etc, but no, he's planted down there in the alliance base. Maybe add something where we can assign companions to our ship? So they'll be there when we're in the ship, but in the alliance base otherwise?

Dashtardly
02.06.2016 , 10:47 AM | #2
/signed.

The ships seem empty now, and I see no reason that WHEN I AM TRAVELLING that SOME (or selected) companions also COME ALONG.

If you can modify the code to take them OUT they can modify the code to PUT THEM BACK IN AGAIN.

And while you're at it, how about a few decorator hooks?

Damask_Rose
02.06.2016 , 11:11 AM | #3
Yes please! A ship should have a crew.

Didou
02.06.2016 , 02:13 PM | #4
Signed!
(]/\/\/\[o]//█████████████████████████████████)

XiamaraSimi
02.06.2016 , 05:11 PM | #5
Agreed, its bad enough the droid keeps offering me that foot massage, but its extra creepy when were all alone...

HollyUSEC
02.08.2016 , 12:22 PM | #6
For some reason, after finishing Chapter 9 on a Jedi Guardian rolled with my freebie 60 token, T7-01 appears on the ship. Also, any companion you take back via the locator terminal will also appear on your ship. I don't know if they get taken back out again upon recruiting them through the story.

But yes, the ship feels lonely without the crew. Player starships are NOT one-person vessels. They're practically as big as a two-bedroom or even three-bedroom apartment, and are meant to hold a crew.

Having decoration hooks to assign followers/contacts like Rokuss or Hemdil Tre, or Lana Beniko or Senya Tirall would be, excuse the 'hip' phrase... awesomesauce.
W T F = F T W spelled backward.

XiamaraSimi
02.08.2016 , 04:25 PM | #7
Theyd much rather hang out on Odessan aparently...

Just like how Theron ditches you as a companion any time you do Star Fortresses.

"I'll just chill up here and do slicing stuff and things. Nevermind that it would make much more sense to slice things at the source. Run along now!" (Especially when you picked him to be that characters raise to 50 inf comp)

Capella
02.10.2016 , 12:45 PM | #8
I think assigning a few to the ship would be awesome. Signed.

Gvendelin
02.27.2016 , 03:11 PM | #9
I apologise for my bad English, (i am from Russia) and i would say, that i think same. Please, please return our companions on board starship=)