Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crates to sell on GTN

Drehzen
04.13.2014 , 05:36 AM | #1
Would it be possible to make it so players can create crates with multiple items inside they could sell in bulk on the GTN instead of having to sell them one at a time?

For instance, if we have a full suit of matching armor we could build a crate and sell it on GTN instead of having to put each individual piece on the market for people to search around and find it.

Other things like color modules for blasters and engines in GSF could also be done.

Shadowsknight
02.27.2016 , 03:30 PM | #2
I keep getting upper, lower and supplemental body armor crates from Packs on the GTN. is there a function to combine them to a Full Armor Set so I can sell one item vs trying to sell 3 pieces. I know full sets sell for more, but should I have to old 3 pieces forever to try to sell them? I have room since the upgrade has allowed mats to compine up the 9999 in one slot. it would be nice to combine the full set of armor for sale on the GTN.

Thanks

Rankyn
02.27.2016 , 05:59 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Shadowsknight View Post
I keep getting upper, lower and supplemental body armor crates from Packs on the GTN. is there a function to combine them to a Full Armor Set so I can sell one item vs trying to sell 3 pieces.
No, there is not.
Itemization in this game does not work like that.

Also, nice necro.
Keep up to date with game events at
SWTORCalendar.com