Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Founder crystals

Ratajack
02.27.2016 , 08:01 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Corvald View Post
Well the vendor really has nothing to do with pre-order promises. The vendor wasn't even in the game at launch. They added it down the track so that the pre-order crystal wasn't worthless five levels after being able to use it, back when every little bit of stats mattered.

Whilst the stat bonus is certainly not required in any way, aside from trolling the OP can anyone actually come up with a good reason why these should be the only crystals in the game with a level 50 requirement?
They are NOT the only =41 crystals in the game with a level 50 requirement.

The white crystal, including the CM ones, still require level 50, as do the original Rakhghoul black-green crystals.

Shatterstar
02.27.2016 , 08:23 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Deshiel View Post
I am suprised that you are still onto that crystal. I thought that we all got fed up with them at launch xD
You can always go get another +4 crystal off the vendor for free, then when you use it, it unlocks in the cartel section for that toon, so you can get a bunch of free ones for all your team-ups easily that way. (As stats don't matter for them anymore, it is the only good use for it.) That vendor was really never implemented right anyways, It never had a range of stats to keep using it as you leveled. You had to wait until 39 (iirc) to get the +31 stats crystal for 100k, and then 50 (when 50 was max level) for the +41 crystals.

I was unaware of other special crystals that still had the higher level requirement also. If I recall right, there were special crystals for buying the razer swtor products also, weren't there? All of them should be brought down in level. Is it worth stressing over, nope. But it would be a nice QoL improvement that is quick an easy, and respects those who have been with this game the longest.
The Darksabbath Legacy
The Shadowlands
Founder
Use my link for goodies (please): http://www.swtor.com/r/5CKl6v

Deshiel
02.27.2016 , 08:45 AM | #23
Was it Razer? I thought that it was called Razor and those were Black green if I am not mistaken.

CrazyCT
02.27.2016 , 09:26 AM | #24
Was it Razer? I thought that it was called Razor and those were Black green if I am not mistaken.
The black-yellow crystals in question were pre-order gifts. The Razor crystals (the black-green ones) were gifts for buying Razor gear.
"An argument must have opposition if it is to prove itself."
Queen of the White Knights <==== Click to pay tribute to your Queen
Once managed to use "Obfuscate" in a sentence. Allegedly sounds like.....Robbie Williams?

Shatterstar
02.27.2016 , 05:01 PM | #25
E, O, Q... whatever, you got the idea. :P Never owned one, so the spelling doesn't matter as much for me I guess. And I assume those had the same silly level restrictions the founder ones have? (And the few others mentioned so far.)
The Darksabbath Legacy
The Shadowlands
Founder
Use my link for goodies (please): http://www.swtor.com/r/5CKl6v