Ashara Zavros customization vendor?

Epicopter

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also want to know....I didn't find a customization option for her on Taris or Belsavis....didn't see customization vendors on the other higher zones (Hoth, etc)

shes the only one I haven't found a customization vendor option for...(i haven't gotten the final dude yet tho)

Her stuff seems to be missing in action. Files show that 3 kits eixst but somehow they havent made it into game.

Really annoying to since this has been hammered on since Beta about the fact her kits are no where to be found.

Meanwhile 9000 kits exist for Khem Val

Her stuff seems to be missing in action. Files show that 3 kits eixst but somehow they havent made it into game.

Really annoying to since this has been hammered on since Beta about the fact her kits are no where to be found.

Meanwhile 9000 kits exist for Khem Val

I like the armored kits for Khem....but I'd even like to see a max level appearence customization kit thats like MEGA-ARMORED KHEM!

there is also the collectors edition vendor on the space station sells some customization for ashara. not extremely expensive though so if you have Digital or CE you can get them there.

Unless you know another CE vendor than I (the one above the cantina on the Imperial Fleet), then that one doesn't sell Ashara customizations.

Confirmed... security key vendor on Ilum Station sells 1 and 2 of her customizations. Just FYI guys its garbage. It only changes the face paint and nothing else. Also 20K per kit. Thats not a lot of credits, but not worth it anyways.

If you buy an authenticator and then get the customization for her and then cancel the authenticator do you lose the customization?

Half serious.

I don't think the items are flagged, but the vendor is.

Edited by SodaOfYoda

Belsavis seems to be the first place to sell customization for her. I'm a Merc and when I got "Toast" (who looks like Justin Bieber) the first thing I did was start flying to all the planets in order, searching desperately for a customization vendor. Neither Quesh or Hoth have one at all as far as I could tell but Belsavis sells new looks for your 3rd and 4th companions.