KOTFE and KOTET

CrushTheJedi

I have played through all the missions for both KOTFE and KOTET on a Sith Assassin and Gunslinger.

My main question is do I have to play through them all again or can i skip them? I've made a new character which is lvl 70 and i dont want to play through them again. Can i just skip them and move onto Jedi Under Siege, Ossus content?

Only thing is, what would I have missed by skipping them? The new char i made is LS, so I dont want any DS choices.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

You can, indeed skip them straight to JUS. The autocomplete choices are determined by your faction, not your chosen light/dark alignment. Impsiders are (mostly) dark with some possible light exceptions, and Pubsiders are (mostly) light with some possible light exceptions. The exceptions are:

* All characters preserve their former companions, possibly at the cost of other classes' former companions.(1)

* All characters preserve Shoulder Boy(2) at the end of the Nathema Conspiracy even though it's a light action.

* Unlike other Impside classes, the Sith Warrior preserves a certain ugly rat-tail girl(3) in preference to a Mandalorian.

(1) In the case of the Agent, that means letting a certain non-droid meld with Iokath rather than destroying her.

(2) The illiegitimate son of a certain Jedi Grandmaster who therefore has no moral right to criticise Jedi player characters who get down and dirty with Doc or Kira or Felix or Nadia, as appropriate.

(3) That's what Cada Bliss called her.