Written dialogue goes to fast

DWarrior

Couldn't think of a better way to put that but what I mean is, when I'm reading data logs and things like that or interacting with something it seems the written unspoken text moves to fast. I am kind of a slow reader as I try to absorb what I'm reading. I make it through most of the text and it's already onto the next part. Don't know if it's just me but maybe the timing is off or something.

Hope that makes since. Just something that I noticed

Actually I have noticed the written dialogue when wierd aliens speak stay up for extra long. At first I thought i was lagging while it loads the aliens next sentence, but then I realized they are doing that to give people ample time to read.

I noticed that as well. I actually like that. An example of what I mean is, I was interacting with a terminal on part of my story and it was just text, telling me that if I did this something would happen or I could do this and avoid it. Basically I couldn't read all of it because it moved to fast lol. Like I said, just something I noticed, no complaints as was already mentioned I can just check the log.