Eternal Championship

Does anyone on Progenitor want to team up for the Eternal Championship? I'm struggling to get far solo as a healer, and literally no-one on general wants to group, ever. I'm trying to get to rank 5 for the Light vs Dark event.
I am not on your server, sorry, so I can't jump in, but maybe some advice that could help: if you ask explicitly for help doing Lanos for DvL-Eternal Level people might help you, as it is really just very quick to do it (10 mins at max).

As a healer I found it most important to switch your pet to tank. I suck at healing but still went in with my 204-PvP-Geared fresh 65 Sorc. In DPS-Stance, which I used for the missions to be a bit quicker, I couldn't keep him up (influence lvl 20-something), but as a tank it was easy.

Does anyone on Progenitor want to team up for the Eternal Championship? I'm struggling to get far solo as a healer, and literally no-one on general wants to group, ever. I'm trying to get to rank 5 for the Light vs Dark event.

Did you find someone already? If not, I am looking for someone to team up for this as well. I have so far not been able to kill the last boss alone. Maybe as a team? :) PM me if you are still interested.

(I am also looking for a group for HM FPs, world bosses and OPs. Have finished some of these already, but my guilds are suddenly completely empty, so I have no guildies left anymore.)

Does Solo+ count for the DvL achievement? I ask cos I'm not getting anywhere with the fourth round - the guy with the klor'slugs.

Edit

I'm on the Ebon Hawk lvl 65 DPS Juggernaut (Rage) 208/212/216 gear.

Yes, you can do solo+ for the achievement.

Does Solo+ count for the DvL achievement? I ask cos I'm not getting anywhere with the fourth round - the guy with the klor'slugs.

Edit

I'm on the Ebon Hawk lvl 65 DPS Juggernaut (Rage) 208/212/216 gear.

Yup it counts, just take 3-4 ppl along and you will just rip through the mechanics with your dps, no problem.