How many guilds are left out there doing NiM content?

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Privates Under Attack on JC is done, with no new raids coming our NiM team called it. Most of our second team seems to be staying but they are more an HM team than NiM.

And another goes :(

Btw, Nemesis on JC has been done for a while.

Also, FoF since fiveever, Carried by 3.0, and Joint Venture are no longer raiding in Swtor.

Edited by FerkWork

Psy-Ops on harbi made it to 24/26 Nim (styrak and brontes remaining). While I don't want to formally speak for the guild, it's my understanding that given BWA's history of stringing the raiding community along, nobody wanted to deal with RNG gearing just for the very unlikely case that new ops are comming. BWA is staffed by professionals who know what the deal is. They didn't say "new ops comming in 5.0" so given their history, most of us are concluding that swtor is no longer an MMO but rather an online RPG. Subsequently, it looks like Psy-Ops is going on an indefinite hiatus.

<No One Important Died> are leaving for Wildstar. Few people will be left for ***** and giggles, but main raiding team will be off in a matter of a week or two, second team is long gone.

<B a d a s s i t u d e> will probably raid til 5.0, but ain't staying after either.

So sad to see so many guilds going! I think I am going to make a new thread on which guilds are staying.

Yes it's sad.

But from NiM to Mickey Mouse on top of old content forced us to leave.

Some of us still stick around soloing 5.0 and latest January it's game over pretty much.

Mostly to team up for raiding in other games with friends and some people from SWTOR guild.

Edited by KnightOfTython

<No One Important Died> are leaving for Wildstar. Few people will be left for ***** and giggles, but main raiding team will be off in a matter of a week or two, second team is long gone.

<B a d a s s i t u d e> will probably raid til 5.0, but ain't staying after either.

Isn't Wildstar pretty desolate itself? I was under the impression that game has a much smaller population than SWTOR.

Psy-Ops is indeed calling it quits. I can't speak for the other members, but I will be around til my sub ends in Jan, then I will most likely leave barring a miracle. I just can't see them releasing a new operation at this point. Even if they do announce one in Jan, I doubt it will be released until May at the earliest. We might come back if there is new Ops content, but that is all up in the air.

Isn't Wildstar pretty desolate itself? I was under the impression that game has a much smaller population than SWTOR.

Quality over quantity, eh? They released new raid lately, though (well, part of it, duh). n people voted to move to WS, n-1 voted for WoW, n-2 for staying (lol), n-2 for "smth else". Majority lost, most united minority wins. Democracy at it's finest :o

Quality over quantity, eh? They released new raid lately, though (well, part of it, duh). n people voted to move to WS, n-1 voted for WoW, n-2 for staying (lol), n-2 for "smth else". Majority lost, most united minority wins. Democracy at it's finest :o

Wildstar's raiding is fantastic, IMO. The game deserves a much bigger population.

They done goofed at launch making their 2nd tier raid 40-man while the 1st tier one was only 20. Now that both are 20-man it flows much better. Second half of RMT is on their PTR now and is due out in November along with cross-faction guilds and raids.

My guild has cleared through GA and DS and is working on RMT now. Feel free to drop me a PM with any questions.

Psy-Ops is indeed calling it quits. I can't speak for the other members, but I will be around til my sub ends in Jan, then I will most likely leave barring a miracle. I just can't see them releasing a new operation at this point. Even if they do announce one in Jan, I doubt it will be released until May at the earliest. We might come back if there is new Ops content, but that is all up in the air.

Yeah Psy-Ops closed up shop last night after nearly four and a half years. It was a good run while it lasted.