Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vibroswords

happysister
05.23.2014 , 05:10 PM | #1
so i'm looking for a particular model of vibrosword to use on my sentinel, but i'm not having any luck... do any of you guys know of any that are moddable and have the same model as The Bulwark? (also, does anyone know if the Rakghoul Behemoth in Kaon still drops that or not? i'm assuming no, but i wanna confirm.) i see a bunch of moddable techblades with that same model, but no vibroswords that aren't tied to Bowdaar or Broonmark.
<Fortitude>
Lorhin - Gunslinger | Sashel - Scoundrel
Shylar - Guardian | Meewa - Sage
RIP my old servers [The Corsair, Canderous Ordo, Jedi Covenant] .

MishraArtificer
05.24.2014 , 08:22 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by happysister View Post
so i'm looking for a particular model of vibrosword to use on my sentinel, but i'm not having any luck... do any of you guys know of any that are moddable and have the same model as The Bulwark? (also, does anyone know if the Rakghoul Behemoth in Kaon still drops that or not? i'm assuming no, but i wanna confirm.) i see a bunch of moddable techblades with that same model, but no vibroswords that aren't tied to Bowdaar or Broonmark.
Check the weapon vendor on Ilum. I'm pretty sure there's a custom vibrosword on it with that model, but it still shows up as only Premium rarity (green) instead of Custom rarity (orange).

Incidentally, the arc of electricity on the back of the blade does NOT change color with the color crystal installed in it. (Sorry if I crushed your dreams!)
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

happysister
05.25.2014 , 11:25 AM | #3
went to go check, and that sword was a techblade, not a vibrosword. that gave me an idea though to go check all the weapon vendors on all the planets from Coruscant to Ilum. unfortunately, all the swords with models like that were all techblades. sadface. thanks though. ^_^
<Fortitude>
Lorhin - Gunslinger | Sashel - Scoundrel
Shylar - Guardian | Meewa - Sage
RIP my old servers [The Corsair, Canderous Ordo, Jedi Covenant] .

OniGanon
05.25.2014 , 02:53 PM | #4
You might want to check other weapon vendors. There's one on most planets. I really can't recall ever seeing that particular model as a non-companion Vibrosword though.