Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Has anyone else noticed this

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Has anyone else noticed this

Adovir
05.24.2014 , 04:48 PM | #1
The last few days that I've been reading on the pts and other class threads I've noticed a very large increase of everyone else thinking that the class that is their counter/ a decently strong class has been BW's favorite. I've seen so far maras sins snipers PTs jugs and sorcs.
you know you want to
Quote:
speak not to that which you do not know lest you look a fool
ToFN's resident regstar scoundrel

thatPERSON
05.25.2014 , 01:15 AM | #2
people will continue to call out sins even though they are so freaking easy to shutdown. ive noticed an increase in the "im a mara/jugg and should be able to faceroll anything but the sniper wont let me jump to him" type threads. those threads are quite amusing.

for me, i believe most classes are where they need to be for pvp (maybe some QoL buffs here and there). Sins definitely need some pve buffs (let the QQers start QQing about it. and no they are not 100% faceroll, its just people dont take the time to actually understand them).

Ive played/leveled just about every class. i know most, if not all of the weaknesses for each class. and yes, i have problems with my classes hard counter (shocker i know right? who knew you couldnt faceroll the one class that was designed to faceroll you.)