Advanced Neural Augmentors

jedi_newb

For the neural augmentors there are 2 abundant grade 6 tech parts missions that are always available. For the iron there is an abundant grade 6 metal mission that is sometimes available. Those should give you the best bet for normal missions. I'm pretty sure there is a +UT crit sensor for your ship droid available as well.

After getting my companion affection to 10k each, I basically try to have all available grade 6 missions (tech parts and lockboxes) running at all times. Since there are only 5 missions, this sort of makes it easy for me.

So as I run dailies, flashpoints or ops, whenever I'm not in combat and a mission ends I just re-send someone out on that mission.

This seems to work pretty well, as I have 78 Advanced Neural Augmentors in my bag at the moment, along with a slew of 340 missions that I can either run or sell.

These seem to drop a lot less since 1.4 than they did prior. I always have my smuggler companion risha with plus crit to slicing running the mission for these. She gets them way less than before. Also on my inquisitor I always have andronikus whatever his name is with like +5 crit to slicing and he gets these like 1 out of every 5 missions now?! That's crap ratio for 2 companions that are supposed to have a plus chance to get them!

These seem to drop a lot less since 1.4 than they did prior. I always have my smuggler companion risha with plus crit to slicing running the mission for these. She gets them way less than before. Also on my inquisitor I always have andronikus whatever his name is with like +5 crit to slicing and he gets these like 1 out of every 5 missions now?! That's crap ratio for 2 companions that are supposed to have a plus chance to get them!

1 out of 5 is still a 20% success rate, id say thats pretty good still

I have noticed this as well. My Bounty Hunter with Make at full 10K affection prior to 1.4.1a would bring 2-3 augmentors for every 5 missions. Since 1.4.1a I will go 20+ missions without any...my latest stint was 28 straight missions without any augmentors.

This is very frustrating and expensive. Even people on the GTN are realizing the decline in the augmentors and are starting to charge over 100K per augment..

I don't know if it's just my server or what, but last night I was about to sell some of the ANA's I've managed to collect and there were over 50 of them already for sale either singly or batches of 4, with the price per unit at 12.5k

If there really is some factor reducing the number of ANA's per mission result, I surely haven't noticed it affecting anything.