Quick way to get easy credits?

Killazx

What's an easy way to get credits? I pretty much went broke from buying some of my skills I didn't buy when they unlocked and I want to gain the credits back to get a green lightsaber crystal and a new double-bladed lightsaber.

What's an easy way to get credits? I pretty much went broke from buying some of my skills I didn't buy when they unlocked and I want to gain the credits back to get a green lightsaber crystal and a new double-bladed lightsaber.

as painful as it may be... run dailies... that's the fastest way to make credits... the more level 50 toons the better.

edit - just realized you're level 30. The fastest way for you to make credits is to just keep on questing and leveling. By the time you hit 40 you should have around 300k credits.

Edited by JoeeyyMagzz
changes

As much as it may stink as well, not sure of your preference, but doing warzones here and there can also help a ton. Aside from the experience you get from them as well, if you run some PvP in the course of your playing you'll end up with a good chunk of credits as well.

PvP doesn't give very good creds nowadays actually. Space missions give some, but outright leveling and level 50 daily missions are the most straightforward way of getting more credits. Another option is the GTN. Crafting materials for some professions can be sold for quite a bit there.

as painful as it may be... run dailies... that's the fastest way to make credits... the more level 50 toons the better.

edit - just realized you're level 30. The fastest way for you to make credits is to just keep on questing and leveling. By the time you hit 40 you should have around 300k credits.

Dailies ain't painful.

Just do the BH dailies. They take 30 minutes as a duo.

Up until you're 50 credits will come slowly no matter what you do really.

Once you get to 50 - the way to avoid that awful grind of dailies is find a guild that runs Denova hard mode, reverse engineer campaign barrels / hilts / offhands / pure 26 armourings that kephess drops - if you get the schematic you're pretty much set for quite a few million profit a week.

Or to a lesser extent the mods, enhancements and black hole implants can make a nice income too. (a good guild should run you through hardmode ops to get you geared for denova within a week or two, then the same for denova gear - after that just reverse engineer the items you get and don't need).

Other people seem to make a fair amount from the GTN, buying cheap items at low population times and reselling.

When credits run low i just run dailys on my several 50's and make 1mil each time. I could be crazy and wealthy if I had the patience and willpower to do them all for each character everyday. Luckily mass credits really aren't needed very much for me. Edited by Exilim