Does BW care about the PvPers ??

Zajfien

starting to believe they think we'll just forget by the time the CC wears off :o .... which it never does ... perma-cc :D i'll hold out and see what 2.0 actually gives us.

if it's still stupidly unbalanced and perma-cc i'll just pack up and try the next thing.

Edited by Zajfien

I have never understood why groups of 3 and 4+ people will stunlock one guy to death. I mean of course they aren't going to live anyway but still, why would everybody in the group waste all their stuns just to prevent one guy from getting like 3 hits in on somebody?

seriously CC in this game isn't that bad. Sure it is annoying but it isn't game breaking or anything.

Jenna'syyde

The amount of CC's is indeed extreme, but it's the CC break that needs fine tuning. I'd be fine with the current amount of stuns in this game, if the CC break reset upon each death. Otherwise, it is indeed bad...especially for those who partake in Rankeds. I'd like to see more skill involved.

When in doubt, or being chain cc'd, mashing your own stun is not a bad idea...

And this is why I shudder in regards to the overall mentality of PvP'ers in this game lol.

Edited by Pistols-GS

The amount of CC's is indeed extreme, but it's the CC break that needs fine tuning. I'd be fine with the current amount of stuns in this game, if the CC break reset upon each death. Otherwise, it is indeed bad...especially for those who partake in Rankeds. I'd like to see more skill involved.

And this is why I shudder in regards to the overall mentality of PvP'ers in this game lol.

I don't know. Ever since I stopped worrying aboot my resolve bar I feel like I have way more control of my toon. I used to use my CC breaker when full white barred, but now I just use it if the situation calls for it. I don't even show my resolve bar on screen anymore. I see way to many people use their CC breaker on mezz's or using it when they are stunned and being focused (you will die anyways). I mean unless you are in danger of losing a node, just eat the stun.

Jenna'syyde

Edited by rlamela

Less CC / More Fight.

i don't enjoy perma-cc. you spend way to much time in this cc or that cc.

and i don't think being able to cc one to death envolves skill .. that player just gets to watch the action (his death)

CC need a extreme tuning

shuddering right along with ya

I have never understood why groups of 3 and 4+ people will stunlock one guy to death. I mean of course they aren't going to live anyway but still, why would everybody in the group waste all their stuns just to prevent one guy from getting like 3 hits in on somebody?

Because these 3 hits will kill that somebody, if that somebody is a sorc and the guy hitting him is a melee.

I don't know. Ever since I stopped worrying aboot my resolve bar I feel like I have way more control of my toon. I used to use my CC breaker when full white barred, but now I just use it if the situation calls for it. I don't even show my resolve bar on screen anymore. I see way to many people use their CC breaker on mezz's or using it when they are stunned and being focused (you will die anyways). I mean unless you are in danger of losing a node, just eat the stun.

Jenna'syyde

I don't know if thats such a good idea to not pay attention to your resolve bar. I know I have started paying attention to other players resolve bar, and if I see them use their breaker without full resolve, that tells me I am free to fill that sucker up they will be helpless until its gone.

seriously CC in this game isn't that bad. Sure it is annoying but it isn't game breaking or anything.

Jenna'syyde

Seriously dude ! What planet did you come from..In this game you can lock a person down totally. If your lucky you might be able to break out of one cc..But low and behold you get spammed by more cc..Nothing like sitting and watching the screen and being able to do nothing!

The only time I have ever been stun locked is when I play my Mara, But when I play my tank juggy, I never get stun locked/chain stunned. But I do agree it would be nice to see some more skill in this games PvP, and it would be nice to see stuns being used at better times

I trailed off for a reason... Hehe.

Honestly don't think the cc is that bad, though. I keep my cc breaker off cd most of the time and save it for objectives. When I get stunned I use those 4 seconds to take a deep breath (it helps), look at allied hp bars and positioning (is a defender being killed w/o calling?), and make sure everything is accounted for (is there a ninja on the door?). Although it could be tweaked a little, being stunned does not mean you're useless.

I see way to many people use their CC breaker on mezz's

Jenna'syyde

Sometimes the situation calls for it. Attacking a healer for example. They are going to use their stun/mezz to get away. I'd rather sit there for 4 seconds than 8. Same thing against a sniper. 4 seconds doesn't give them enough time to escape and set up more than 1 attack. If you eat the mezz they're going to get distance, set up an explosive probe, leg shot, ambush, etc combo. I'd rather blow my CC breaker on the mezz unless I'm dotted. I agree with you when you say you shouldnt always wait for full resolve to use your CC breaker. Good examples are when a smash monkey is choking you and you don't want to be there to eat that smash, or when a pyrotech dots me up and loads an assault plastique on me while stunned and I need to stealth out for 50% damage reduction and get a pacify on him or die.