Real Gamers of Genius - Mr. Stealth in the Huttball Endzone

Gnoblesse

Love the idea of the community writing one of these. I'll pick the topic....hrmm, let's see...I'll give you a choice. Anyone up for Mr. Chinese Gold Farmer Guy? The singing parts could be just fleet chat spam ads. Could be pretty funny. If ya don't like that one, maybe bolster. Whatever you guys/gals come up with, we'll record.

If it were a choice between those two, I'd pick bolster. Any other ideas?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it were a choice between those two, I'd pick bolster. Any other ideas?

I can see it already;

"Mr. Bolster-Exploiter Guy" - You never let a little bit of bad code get in your way of having the top gear in the game. Whether it's fighting naked or fighting in greens, no bad Bolster mechanic is going to get you down.

In the end, you will always find a way to be l33t because you know down deep inside that in PvP, actual PvP gear is the one thing that doesn't matter.

I can see it already;

"Mr. Bolster-Exploiter Guy" - You never let a little bit of bad code get in your way of having the top gear in the game. Whether it's fighting naked or fighting in greens, no bad Bolster mechanic is going to get you down.

In the end, you will always find a way to be l33t because you know down deep inside that in PvP, actual PvP gear is the one thing that doesn't matter.

I really, REALLY like this one. Just needs the singing parts to be perfect, IMO.

I can see it already;

Name would have to be something like "Mr. PvP Bolster Exploiter" in order to sound right in singing. I really like the start of this. Let's keep it going. We'll need one more talking part, then a couple singing parts.

Edited by Taheen

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...