Cheap Bioware

Bailbog

It's pretty incredible that they charge you $30 for 2 months of a subbed account, and even with a subbed account you have to pay $20 to move a character from one server to another.

Filthy money grubbing whores. So much for caring about fans, huh?

That's an entirely different subject but other MMOs with subs actually charge more than this game for server changes, so that's not really a SWTOR issue. The only thing missing is a fair price for a legacy transfer. You can have up to 22 characters on a server. That gets a bit silly.

Cheap in the sense of paying for the game rather than just F2Ping it? Wow, you're onto something Sherlock. :D

Well, logic 'is' a virtue, Watson.

It's adorable how many people scream and cry about costs on this forum, when subs get the best deal in the game, bar none.

Well, logic 'is' a virtue, Watson.

It's adorable how many people scream and cry about costs on this forum, when subs get the best deal in the game, bar none.

Because the sub is a good deal it doesn't mean all the rest is.

I'm pretty sure you'd be defending them even if they charge you per lightsaber strike your character makes - and that's fine, it's your opinion, and you're entitled to it - just like everyone who doesn't want to pay for every lightsaber strike is entitled to theirs.

Because the sub is a good deal it doesn't mean all the rest is.

I'm pretty sure you'd be defending them even if they charge you per lightsaber strike your character makes - and that's fine, it's your opinion, and you're entitled to it - just like everyone who doesn't want to pay for every lightsaber strike is entitled to theirs.

Yes, when you can't adequately respond to my own argument, just stick some words into my mouth and attack those instead. That'll work.

Subscribers should always have another option other than straight payment for anything you do in game. That's my opinion. Something small like changing hair isn't really all that big a deal and not something I do often, and In many cases when I have a choice between credits and cc's, I will actually pick the CCs, but I prefer having options.