Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ballast Point *Re-work*

supertimtaf
02.26.2021 , 03:42 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by powerofvoid View Post
Maybe put the physics immunity on Resilience/Shroud or Force Speed?
Tbh this should be on Shroud by default, as it will indeed protect you from some knockbacks if they're force/tech based.

Talking about Force Speed, the Emersion utility point is supposed to prevent any kind of movement impairing effect iirc, maybe just extending it to physics could be interesting as well... But this would break PvP more than it is, and knockbacks aren't that common in PvE, or at least shouldn't be... So overall, I don't see the point or worth to having this in a set bonus, as it would just be another "gimmicky" set.
Eliadil - Deception Assassin Leviathan

All-Galaxy Worst Player Ever, sincerely yours.
Feel free to use my referal link if you liked my help ! Free stuff for you and me !

powerofvoid
03.11.2021 , 05:25 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by supertimtaf View Post
Tbh this should be on Shroud by default, as it will indeed protect you from some knockbacks if they're force/tech based.

Talking about Force Speed, the Emersion utility point is supposed to prevent any kind of movement impairing effect iirc, maybe just extending it to physics could be interesting as well... But this would break PvP more than it is, and knockbacks aren't that common in PvE, or at least shouldn't be... So overall, I don't see the point or worth to having this in a set bonus, as it would just be another "gimmicky" set.
Is what you're saying is that it never mattered what ability the physics immunity from this set bonus was on, because you were never going to be satisfied with it?
Quote: Originally Posted by Jedi of the Republic: Mace Windu
"A fire burns inside of you, Padawn. That, in itself, is not inherently wrong. It is my job to help you temper it."
-- Jedi Master Cyslin Myr