Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

possible to REDO 'Chapter 7' and choose different _______ (spoilers) ...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
possible to REDO 'Chapter 7' and choose different _______ (spoilers) ...

JuventusAndFCK
05.16.2019 , 03:52 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by QuinlanSaathis View Post
And I never used the reward sabers at all, their stats are too low.
I only used it on my consular because I liked the design <3

Storm-Cutter
05.16.2019 , 12:19 PM | #12
the buffs are just that - only buffs. - As others have said, the stats offered are (were) rather inferior to the previous Best-in-slit (BiS)
You can take the weapon for the buffs and use it as-is, or slot in better mods, or just use your current weapon. - The fight is rather easy in SM - a little harder and harder still in the other modes. ( vet and Master)

All in all don't worry about it. ( the whole chapter is kinda stupid for tech - classes IMHO)

I forgot where the weapon was and couldn't find it in inventory and managed just fine.
-Storm Cutter.
Like my comment? Refer me and also give a homeless Bantha a new start in life. Just click here.
Cool lightsabre art: ****.**================

IoNonSoEVero
05.16.2019 , 01:52 PM | #13
The only time those special weapons ever come in handy IMHO is on the KOTET Chapter 9 fight with Vaylin (and Arcann if it applies). You get the two buffs there, too. If your toon doesn't have a lot of heals, the healing and shielding buffs can be really helpful there, and the speed buff can be a good extra to help to get to the green circles or try to get Vaylin to follow you there. But you can also get through the fight without them and I don't even bother switching the weapon out anymore.

Nee-Elder
05.17.2019 , 02:21 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by IoNonSoEVero View Post
But you can also get through the fight without them and I don't even bother switching the weapon out anymore.
Quote: Originally Posted by Storm-Cutter View Post
- The fight is rather easy in SM - a little harder and harder still in the other modes. ( vet and Master)
Yep i know, cuz as i mentioned in my OP this is now my 5th time thru (5 different toons) all expansion Chapters

Personally, i love them and wish the entire game's story missions were designed by that Dev Team, as well as 'Blur Studio' (who made all the cinematic trailers) .

-----------
Quote: Originally Posted by Storm-Cutter View Post
All in all don't worry about it.
I'm not...anymore....because...

UPDATE: I figured out a work-a-round !!!!

Ok so after receiving an in-game response to my customer-service 'Ticket' i filed (*who actually didn't seem to comprehend my issue at all and just gave what seemed like a canned standard reply of "Sorry but all choices are permanant" lol) , here's what i did:

Before actually turning-in the Chapter 12 (aka "check in with Lana at the War Room" ) , i did 2 things: First, i placed the craft-weapon-at-forge mission loot reward 'attuned lightsaber' into my personal BANK cargo bay. (probably could've just kept it in my inventory though) . Then i simply went into the chapters ui and clicked the 'RESET' button, which obviously set me back to the start of 'Chapter 12: Visions in the Dark' completely.

So i re-did all that Valkorian testing/training stuff , up until meeting Satele & Marr ....and then this time, i made DIFFERENT choices during the whole 'craft at weapon forge' section.

Now then, i got a bit worried cuz upon finishing the mission and getting transported back to Odessan, i didn't get the "loot reward choose ___ or ____ " pop-up ui box this time. So i was like "ugh the reset didn't work" .

BUT IT DID! cuz lo & behold, once i grabbed the previously mistaken chosen 'attuned lightsaber' i had placed into my cargo-bay bank.....and i then equipped it........BOOM, TOTALLY NEW BUFF ICONS FROM THE NEW DIFFERENT CHOICES I MADE!!!!!!

Anyways, hope this helps any other players who maybe end up making the accidental mistake i made yep.
Never tell me the odds!