Planing the next event

Drakkolich

I'm starting to plan the next Super Serious night on Bastion but I'm going to be out of town for a few days for the holidays. I thought this would be a good opportunity to get a feel for what kind of times everyone likes and dislikes for the event.

The plan as it stands is for the event to be on Saturday January 24th from 5pm to 8pm EST.

As I understand it this would make it 2pm-5pm for West Coast players, 10pm - 1am for European players and 5am to 8am January 25th for Australian players.

I feel from the other events this is probably the best time slot I can come up with where everyone gets to play, I know its early for the Australian player base but its really hard to please everyone. :p

I've lowered it to a 3 hour length because from the other events and stock nights 3 hours seems to be perfect everyone shows up on time and plays almost the entire thing.

While I'm away I'm hoping you guys can post in here letting me know what works and what doesn't for you. Once I get back I'll read what everyone has posted about it and setup the Event thread like last time.

Thanks in advance for everyone helping out!

Happy Holidays. :)

Even me a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I'm concerned it might be a little later, I'm owl. But even fits so well for Europeans.

This time I'm going to play Pub as halfway decent pilots are urgently needed.

Edited by Magira